Primo Famiglia

Normal: JP
Italic: Italian
[bracket]: thoughts

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  At the cold jail cell, Tsuna sighed. [I wonder how the others are doing now...Have the Estraneo Famiglia retreated?] he sighed once more and lay down on the bed. Then he got up and walked to the door.

  Right outside the bars was a table. Natsu and his Box Weapon were there. His Vongola Ring was safely hidden in his pocket. It'd have been chaos if the Primo Generation Family had found it. He gently leaned his head on the cold bars.

  "Brat, don't try to run away." the gruff voice appeared. It was G. "W-What are you doing here?" Tsuna stuttered. "Your food. You haven't had anything to eat since yesterday, right?" "O-Oh...thank you..."

  G opened the door and walked in with a tray of food. He sat on Tsuna bed, with Tsuna crunched up at the corner of the bed.

"Oy, what's with you? I don't bite."  [I highly doubt that.], Tsuna thought.

  "Brat, why aren't you answering any questions?" G asked. Tsuna didn't answer. This made G annoyed. "If you don't answer, it's fine. You'll be kept here until Primo decides what to do with you."

  G stood up and left. Tsuna took a side glance at the tray he left behind. Tsuna ignored it and lay on the bed again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Oh, G! What are you doing down here?" a cheery voice asked. "Giving the brat his food. What are YOU doing here??" G replied with an annoyed tone. "Just for something."

  The voice was revealed to be Vongola Primo's Rain Guardian, Ugetsu Asari. "Why aren't you eating anything? You can't starve, Tsunayoshi." he said. His voice was calming, just like Yamamoto's. "What I do is my business." he replied, not even turning to look at the other.

  Asari sighed and unlocked the jailcell, walking to Tsuna. "I heard you're not answering any questions Giotto asks." he said. Tsuna was silent. "It's fine, but answer me something?"

  Tsuna finally turned to him. Asari smiled and asked,

"Are you a spy?"

  Tsuna gulped and answered. "I'm not."

Asari smiled and stood up. Then, he left.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Wake up. The great Lampo is ordering you to wake up."

  Tsuna woke up to find a green version of Lambo staring back at him. He got up and stared at the male. "I'm hungry. Have candy?"

  Tsuna sweatdropped. Who goes into a prisoner's cell and asks for candy? Nevertheless he searched for some in his pocket and found some grape candy and a lollipop. He handed it to Lampo who took it.

  Lampo eyed Tsuna for a moment before sitting down on the bed. "Hey Tsuna, why were you in Vongola territory?"

  Tsuna was a bit bewildered. Lampo just called him 'Tsuna' instead of 'Tsunayoshi' or 'brat'. He threw it off and smiled. "I don't know myself. I somehow found myself in here after I was shot." he answered.

  Lampo was silent, then he stood up and walked out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  "Extreme." Tsuna jolted at the sudden voice. "Why did you give candy to someone you barely know?" the voice belonged to Knuckle. Tsuna turned to him and answered, "Did I need a reason?"

  Knuckle smiled at that. "You didn't."

  "Thank you." Tsuna's sudden thank got Knuckle confused. "Why are you thanking me?" he asked. Tsuna answered, "You healed my wounds, right? Isn't it obvious I'd thank you?"

  Knuckle was silent. Then he walked away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Next to appear was Alaude with his handcuffs. "Is there a problem?" Tsuna asked. "Spies should be arrested." Alaude replied. Alaude resembled Hibari so much Tsuna couldn't resist a smile. "Well I'm not a spy. Does that mean I'm not to be arrested?"

  Hearing that Alaude left.