Epilogue

Five Years Later

"Mommy, Daddy, wake up!" The little girl that which I gave birth to yells as she bounces on our bed.

She's three years old and the sweetest thing ever. She has my brown hair, but Eric's piercing blue eyes.

"Five more minutes," Eric groaned from beside me, I motioned for our daughter, Logan, to come over here.

"Go get some water and pour it on daddy," I grinned as she leaped off the bed to go get some.

Quietly she entered the room again, twisting the bottle cap off quietly, I raised my pointer-finger up as a signal to wait a minute.

"Eric, babe, I'll be right back," I gave him a light kiss before gently getting off the bed.

I dramatically motion for her to continue, and she giggled. The next thing you hear is Eric's groans.

"Now you won't need a shower, daddy," She cheered, and I suppressed a laugh.

"Now I won't have to get a bath," he grumbled before walking over to me.

"Eric," I warned, "Eric, no,"

"Aw, but I wove you!" He opened his arms wide.

"Eric, I swear if you come near me with those drenched clothes,"

"You'll what, baby doll," I roll my eyes at the name he used to constantly call me.

"Don't test me," he took a step closer, "Eric, no,"

He picked me up, twirling me around, as I beat on his chest, "Eric! Put me down,"

"Make me," I rolled my eyes, quickly giving him a peck on the lips.

"Better?"

"Much," He grinned.

"I love you," I glanced over at Logan, "both of you,"

"Aw, I love you too, Mommy!" She squealed.

"I love you, too," he paused, "both of you,"

We got married after a year of dating, another year later and we had our beautiful daughter, Logan. After we got married I finally filled in the heart I had gotten back in initiation, and Eric got one just like it on his own wrist, which earned a few laughs by some of the new initiates, but he would quickly shut them up by threatening them.

We were getting ready to travel through the wall, we were over-populating and won't be able to stay there for much longer. If we do, the whole city will eventually completely ruined like the factionless area.

We've had letters being sent from outside the wall, telling us that we completed and succeeded the whole test. I'm not fully sure what they mean, other than the fact that Divergents have now been widely accepted all throughout the nations after a box was found here in Dauntless with all five factions.

I was the only one who could open that box though. That's been about four months ago, though. We leave in a week to the outside, and I hope we aren't disappointed.

There is always light throughout the dark.

It's the end. I know, I hate to leave this story because Olivia is so far one of my favorite characters that I've ever written. But this isn't the last book in my journey!

I do hope that you'll wait for my upcoming book, 'His Trainee' it's a Peter Hayes fanfiction! It will HOPEFULLY be out within the next month or two, I don't like setting dates because they stress me out though.

The reason for such the long delay is so that I can have a bit of a break from writing so I can read, but also so that I can have most of the book written before I start releasing anything!

So, I hope you stay with me for that. After that book, I have a few ideas I want to start on but I don't think any are of Divergent. But I still hope that you'll read them!

I just want to also thank EVERYONE who has ever read, or voted, or commented on this book! It truly meant so much for me, so thank you! Without the people who have read my book, it would have meant nothing. 

With love,

Kylie Grace

Oh, for old times sake, and one last time in this book:

Q:
You're favorite part/chapter in this book?

A:
The many times Eric called Liv baby doll, and also the peace serum scene!!

P.S:
TYSM FOR OVER 2K READS AHHHHH!!!!