Please don't leave

Kaneki's  PoV:

I could feel my heart pump faster every second he stayed silent, I could feel my body start to shake as tears started to form in my eyes. "Kaneki... I did go to the coffee shop..." Hide looks down"I wanted to confirm something... then your friend attacked me" he rubs the back of his neck, I look at him instantly "Are you ok...?!" I cover my mouth, I'm making myself look more obvious to the fact I know that she did, since she tried to eat him before. "Let's just say it was her reminding me of something. But I wanted answers about you" He looks me dead in the eye "answer me this Kaneki, all the times you refused to eat, left me, strangely disappeared, sniffed my clothes, secretly licked my blood... it's because you're a Ghoul... isn't it...?" He asks "and you didn't trust me enough to tell me that did you...?" He questions me more, I started to cry "it's not that... Hide I..." I shake "I didn't want to lose you... I thought you'd leave me and never want to see me again because you'd feel in danger around me..." I sob.

I felt his arms around me in a tight and close embrace. I couldn't help but overflow with tears, I hug him tightly and shove my face deeply into his shoulder, he rubs my back without saying a word.

Hide's PoV:

I let out a sigh "Kaneki sometimes thing happen for the greater good." I let go and back away to the door, his sobs then grew louder "Hide...! Don't leave me like this...! Please you're the only one I have left don't abandon me...!" He holds his hand out to me while tears flow down his face rapidly, within seconds there was already a puddle on the floor as if someone had took a pint of water and dropped it on the floor. My heart would ache at the thought of leaving him like that, him pleading for me to stay with him made it worse, there's no way I could leave him and even he knows I can't. I lock the door and walk back to him, I kneel down and hold his hands, looking up at his crying face. "Kaneki listen to me..." I hold his cheek and wipe his eyes "I'm not leaving you ok...?" I said, he nods slowly, sniffling. I kiss his cheek then get up. I give him a hug to comfort him as he started to calm down.

"Kaneki" I said

"Yeah Hide...?" He sniffles

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"I love you..." I said

...

...

...

...

"I love you too Hide..."