F I V E - Y

Marinette POV

One week later

'Me and Adrien where happier than ever who knew revealing are identities would be a good thing. I was afraid of being clingy since i was always around him but when i tried giving him a little more personal space for a day he came to my balcony and nearly cried cuz he thought he done something wrong. That was really funny. Nothing else has really happened Chloe hasn't been coming to school. I mean i dont blame her, the whole class wants to kill her. I don't though i just ... Want to make sure she's okay. I mean yea what she done was bad but i think that's what she needed to leardln right from wrong.'"MARINETTE IS CHAT PICKING YOU UP TODAY LIKE EVERYOTHER DAY" my mom screamed "YEAH ILL SAY BYE NOW CUZ HE WILL HE HERE ANY MINUTE" "BYE SWEETIE I LOVE YOU!" my mom shouted "love you to mom" 'im going to close my diary here cuz i need to go to school, cant wait to write about next week bug out' i finished writing as a certain cat showed up "why hello purrrr-incess" "finally my knight has come to save me" i said pretending to faint dramatically "come on!" "One sec let me get something" i ran into my closet to get the gift i got for chat "here" "whyd you get me a gift princess" "just open it!" "Okay okay okay" chat opened his gift. "cool half a chat paw print keyring and it says ton on it" "that's not the best part" "then whats the best part" chat said raising a eyebrow "look at mine" i got my keyring and they connected my half said cha so the keyring made a paw print that said chaton on it "i love it princess now lets get to school"

At school

Chloe came in today i knew i had to talk to her after class

After class

Adrien grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, i remembered Chloe and told him to wait for me as i let go and made my way to the depressed looking girl named Chloe "hey can i talk to you" i said to blonde headed girl "look i know i messed up bit please don't make me feel worse" i giggled at what she said "i was only checking inf you were okay" "why i was so mean i litiraly broke into your house stole your diary and then revealed yours and chats identity to the world" "Chloe belive it or not i want to be your friend" i said to the girl who started to tear up "Chloe can we be friends and just forget the the past" she nodded as if she spoke she was afraid she would start sobbing "don't worry" i said as i hugged the blonde headed girl. She started crying but i couldn't blame her "you know usually i would feel bad for dating the guy you used to like but i recently found out you don't like Adrien anymore you like nath don't you" "shut up" the blonde said as she giggled "now lets go" "hey for a minute i thought you were gonna beat her up" Adrien said as we walked over to him "now i wouldn't do that silly kitty"

Third person POV

The day had finished and Chloe apoligized and is now friends with everyone but marinette was excited for a different reason. She had a date with Adrien to get ice cream.

Marinette POV

"you ready princess" "of course kitten" we ant to get ice cream and we chatted about random things "marinette your beautiful you know that?" He said out of nowhere "silly kitty" he kissed me on the cheek i turned around to see him with a smirk on his face and a slight blush. I leant in and kissed him swiping that smirk right off his face but after a few seconds he kissed back he licked my lips asking for a entrance i opened my mouth and let him explore do a few seconds before realising we were in public so i pulled back. "Arent you gonna take me home kitten" "uhhhh - o-oh yea-h" i giggled as he transformed and took me to my balcony "bye princess" "wait" i grabbed his tail and pulled him closer to me and started to kiss him again he quickly kissed back as i started to deepen the kiss i gently bit his lip causing him to open his mouth a little, i slid my tounge in his mouth and started exploring, soon we had to break apart for air "chat"i said panting but the panting quickly disappeared "mhm" "where have you been staying since you found out about your dad and hawkmoth" "my normal house?" My eyes widened "nope you're staying here" "okay princess, im glad you want to protect me"

And they all lived happily ever after the end

(A/N)

That was the last chapter hope you enjoyed i will start a new story probs tomorrow since i have so many ideas so yeah hope you enjoyed this story bye bugcats xx