Episode 25 A New Start?

Omg, this story just reached 1k !!!!
Thank you so much for the support! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

"Finally!" You said as you threw yourself on a bed. "Finally we will be sleeping in different rooms or finally we got here?" Namjoon said as you looked at him. "Can it be both?" You said as he nodded. You sigh as you feel the soft comfort of the bed. You jump a little when Jungkook throws his bag on the bed next to you. "Sorry, didn't realize you were there," He said as you realized he was using a phone. "Where on earth did you get a phone?" You said, taking it away from him. "The receptionist gave it to me. She said I could have it so I could call her later," Jungkook said as you got up from the bed and put the phone in your bag. "You are not calling her later," You said as he looked at you. "Why?" He whined while pouting. "Do you even know what "calling someone" means? Or what a number is?" You said as he stood there in silence. "I can't keep you from relationships, but I can keep you safe and teach you about society. Not everyone is nice," You said as he sat on the bed. They're hybrids, they barely knew anything, and with what got to them before they learned about society was horrible. They got a bad impression, which is not a wrong impression, but not everyone is mean. "Guys, how much do you know about this world?" You said as they all looked at you. "We know enough to eat and survive," Namjoon said as you sighed. "You may know enough to eat and survive, but you don't know enough to survive in society," You said.

"Hello?" You said as your father appeared on the screen in front of you. He told you he wanted to FaceTime you so he could tell you something, but you didn't know what.
"Y/N, I haven't seen you in a bit," He said as you looked at him. "Haven't seen you in a bit, either," You said as he chuckled. "Listen, what I need to tell you is something very important, something your mother doesn't know," He said, his face turning serious in an instant. "You weren't turned into a hybrid," He said as Jungkook's bunny ears appeared and twitched. He looked at you and you looked at him. He came running towards the computer and listened carefully. "How would you know that?" You said as he ruffled his hair and ears popped up, wolf ears. "Y-You're a hybrid...?" You said as he nodded. "You see, you were fifty percent hybrid and fifty percent human, the human side was dominant, of course," He said as Jungkook looked at you. "I made sure your mother didn't notice, so I took care of you most of the time. When you looked into Jungkook's eyes, the hybrid genes got activated and they came out," He said as you covered your mouth with your hands slowly. "I-I.....don't know what to say," You said as your father sighed. "It's a lot to take in," He said as Jungkook smiled. "So I didn't turn her into a hybrid?" He said excitedly. "You still activated it! You could've hurt my daughter!" You father said as Jungkook ran away. "You scared him!" You said laughing. "It's not his fault, he has nothing to worry about," Your father said as you waved at him and closed the laptop.

Omg, I seriously tried to make this episode
long! I'm trying to make episodes longer, but they
take so much time!

Omg, I seriously tried to make this episodelong! I'm trying to make episodes longer, but theytake so much time!