17: I Owned Every Second That This World Could Give

Saying that I'm one of those girls who needs an hour or more to prepare for a date would be a lie. I believe that us girls don't need to add so much make up just to impress our date. Though I could hardly call this a date.

Sean asked me out a few days ago and that's when he admitted that he lost the bet. I even told him that when he got drunk and I picked him up, he was about to admit that he likes me but fell asleep. He just shrugged and accepted defeat then hugged me.

Today we're going somewhere. He didn't call it a date and I didn't bother to say the word. Caitlin and Emma were ecstatic that I'm finally having a serious relationship. I can't say if I like him but maybe I'm getting there.

I'm currently standing in front of one of the floor length mirrors in my huge closet. I decided against wearing the designer clothes Claire gave to me and just chose a simple strapless white dress which I've brought with me. No brand labels. It goes with brown boots and a pink knitted cardigan. I looked pretty cute.

A knock from my door made me nervous. I walked slowly towards the door and twisted the knob to find that Sean in fact was waiting behind the door. He had that boyish smile on his face.

"You look beautiful." Sean finally breathes out looking at me straight in the eye.

For a while I couldn't move, frozen on the spot. I mean Sean Gilbert would never compliment a woman and here I am standing in the place of where every woman on campus would kill to be in.

I bowed my head down in embarrassment. "Thank you."

I smiled and nodded my head. Sean took hold of my hand as we went downstairs and said our goodbyes to Claire who was busy talking on the phone with one of her friends.

"So, where are we going?" I casually asked Sean since I knew he wouldn't tell me. Obviously.

"Not telling."

"I knew you would say that." I smirked slightly.

"Did you?" Sean looks at me smugly.

"Mmmmhmmmm" I looked out of the window as houses passed by.

"How about give me a clue?"

"I got nothing."

Ughhh, the smug look on his face was annoying as hell that I wanted to beat it out of his face. I remained silent even thought curiosity was killing me and furiously bit my lip in frustration.

"Close your eyes." And that's what clicked the hell out of me.

"Tell me where we're going." I almost growled in frustration.

Sean just chuckled at my expression. "Just relax angel, you'll love it trust me."

I huffed and crossed my arms on my chest but didn't comply with closing my eyes.

Sean frowns slightly and glances at me from the road. "Then I have no choice than to blindfold you angel."

I looked at him horrified. "Oh no, you are not coming close to me this second." I threatened but I know he could see right past my useless defenses.

Sean stops the car by. The curb and turns to me with a smirk. As he got the blindfold all I could do was squirm in my seat and press myself against the door of the car to get away from him.

"No, no, no, no, no." My words ended up in a shriek as Sean firmly got a hold of my wrists to keep my arms away from covering my face and he successfully placed the blindfold over my eyes. When he finally releases my wrists I put them in my lap and twist them around gently to ease myself.