TAKE XVI- Dearest Kitten

TAKE XVI.

    Being a pretty person is really hard. Not to brag but right now I’m cornered by a bunch of girls with massive make-ups and fake eyelashes. I know they’re jealous of me because of the picture some bastard took secretly and posted it on the notice board.

    “You’re nothing but boring! No curves, no make-ups, not even a beautiful voice you have! What does Akashi-kun see in you?!” one of them with a tanned hair spoke harshly and pushed me to the wall. I rolled my eyes and loosened the black tie until it reached between my collarbones, like how I always do.

    “You girls are just jealous, no?” I provoked.

    They frowned and the ‘leader’; the tanned hair girl scowled. “Excuse you!” she said with a high-pitched voice.

    “Hah! Bet you’re craving for my beauty!” I said, trying to annoy them even more. “Akashi will only look at me! That proves I’m more beautiful than any of you!” I added, obviously flattering myself.

    “You daughter of a bitch!” the ‘leader’ screamed and slapped my face like SHE LITERALLY SLAPPED MY FACE WHAT THE HECK!?! I glared at her and raised my fist.

    “You dare to insult my mother!” I hissed and my fist landed on her flat nose. She yelled in pain and fell on her butt, holding her bloody nose. I was panting and was about to punch her once again when someone held my arm roughly.

    “Control your emotions, Kazuto!”

    I bit my lower lip in frustration and turned to face the very person who prevented me from further injuries towards the ruthless bitch. “Hibiki.” I sighed.

    He released my hand and shook his head. “If I weren’t here to stop you, I wouldn’t be surprised if the girl ended up in a grave.” He said.

    The tanned-hair girl cried and her friends came to help her went away, probably to the infirmary.

    “I don’t understand girls.”

    Hibiki chuckled. “You mean you don’t understand yourself.”

    I glared at him. “Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be with Inoue right now?” I queried.

    “Inoue’s absent.” He stated.

    “Then go meet her in her manor, through the window.” I said and started walking towards the changing room, as it is time for CCA activities.

    “No can do, ma’am. I’ll get killed by the bodyguards in no time.” He said, following me.

    “Coward.” I muttered.

    “No!” he denied quickly.

    “Then why don’t you go and meet her?”

    “Let’s go together!”

    I frowned. “Why me? I have better things to do than watch your guys’ drama. I’m not even involved in your love problems.”

    “Pretty please?”

    I stopped right in front of the changing room’s door and turned to him. “I have my business, Hibiki. Stop bothering me. If you really like her, then just go!” I said.

    He pouted and I went in, slamming the door on his face. I changed quickly. Just as I was about to twist the doorknob, I saw a flash of lightning, which illuminated the empty room. This was followed by a deafening crash of thunder. The sky outside was overcast with clouds. Rain is yet to pour down so I went out. Hibiki stood in front of me. I sighed inwardly, ignored him and made my way towards the soccer field.