Chapter 44

Deandre Martin

I pressed the break on the car as I pulled up to the trap house. It's been a while since I've came here, but right now, it was time to discuss business with the guys on a serious note. AJ and Choppy cars were already parked outside. I stepped outside my shit, wiping my hands down my true religion jeans, peering down at my 11s,
making sure they weren't scuffed. I ran a hand over my waves before heading into the trap, my glock plastered to my hip. I allowed myself entrance and walked in, being faced with the usual shit. Niggas, dope and the smell of
good gas and I ain't talking propane.

The corner niggas sent me their salutes as I made my way to the back, walking into the conference room where my main men resided. My mud brothers.

"Bout time yo' square ass showed up.", Choppy said , dapping me up as we slapped hands, doing the hand shake.

"I'm sayin' doe'.", AJ said, as we did the same.

"Shut up bitch, I was busy. Got caught up in some shit.", I said, taking my seat with them at the table. It was papers laid out, maps, contracts, the whole nine.

"Nah nigga, you got caught up in some pussy.", AJ said, making us all laugh. This nigga always blowing my face.

"Stop tryna' blow my face. At least I'm gettin' pussy nigga.", I said, smirking, causing him to smirk back.

"You think I ain't?", he asked, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"This nigga been holdin' out on us. Long neck ass bitch, what you hidin'?", Choppy asked, as we both looked over to AJ, waiting on him to spill the beans or as you females say, spill the tea.

"Faith let me in them guts.", he stated.

"Boy you cap as fuck.", Choppy said, causing AJ to just give him a straight face and in that moment, we knew he was dead ass. One thing we don't do is lie on our dick.

"So y'all jus' fuckin' 'round or y'all a lil' thang?", I asked, rubbing my chin in thought. They are miles apart so this could've only happened around the time of Sincere's graduation.

"Since she so far, we jus' chillin', but she is tryin' to get a job here so if she can find one of her liking and actually move here, we decided we gonna' make the lil' shit official. 'Dats my baby doe'.", he said, showing us his lock screen, which was indeed a picture of them cuddled up in the bed. I don't know how we missed this.

"You been visitin' ha' because yo' ass been MIA like a muhfucka'.", I stated, as he just nodded his head, causing me to shake mine.

"Well, congrats on securin' a bad bitch. Welcome to da' team.", Choppy said, sparking up a blunt.

"Bitch fuck you.", AJ said, causing me to laugh.

"Speakin' of wifeys, how Ju been?", I asked a Choppy, causing him to smirk.

"Oh lord, here he go with this sap ass shit.", AJ said, as he grabbed the blunt from Choppy, starting the rotation.

"Shut up pussy hoe. She's great. I want anotha' jhit but I can't get ha' ass off dat birth control.", he said, causing me to raise an eyebrow. "She claim she wanna' be married befo' she have ha' first jhit, which I can respect, but marriage is a big ass step."