Chapter 19

*** WARNING - Sexual Content ***

I stood, naked, facing Dalys bedroom wall, with my palms flat on the wall and my legs spread slightly.

Daly does nothing for a while but stare at me. I look over my shoulder at him. He's got a hand wrapped around his cock and slowly pumping himself. I lick my lips at the sight.

He sees me watching him and smirks.

Daly, "Face the wall! You don't get to see my cock until you've decided to marry me!"

He walks behind me and starts running his hands down my spine. I can't stop the shiver that ripples through me.

Daly, "Lean down til your bent and your ass is up in the air!"

I do what he says. In this position with my legs spread he has a wide open view of everything.

Daly grabs my ass cheeks and spreads them apart. My pussy contracts at his touch and I feel his cum dripping out of me.

Daly, "Oh fuck! The sight of my jizz leaking out of that tight pussy is doing all kinds of shit to me doll! Now don't move while I clean the blood off you!"

"Blood? What? Why?"

I say trying to get up. He places a hand on my back, holding me in position. With his other hand he smacks my ass. I jump and groan but stay put.

Daly, "Don't move! Blood is from your hymen. Shows that your my woman and that this is my pussy!"

Once he made sure I'd stay put, he went and got a warm wet rag and gently cleaned me up.

My body had started to cool and calm by now and the position I was in was starting to get uncomfortable. I went to straighten up.

Daly, growling, "Why don't you ever listen? Didn't I say don't move? You're not going to get rewarded if you don't listen doll!"

He rubs my ass cheeks, squeezing gently, then in two quick moves, he slaps each cheek, hard!

"Oowww! Stop that shit! It bloody hurts!"

Daly, "I know, but you love it! I can tell. I should really let you rest but you've been bad, so you have to take what I give you!"

He starts rubbing my clit and tweaking my nipples. I'm wet and ready within minutes and begging him to fuck me again. How does he do this to me?

Daly, "If my queen wants to be fucked, then that's what my queen will get!"

And he enters me to the hilt in one full thrust. He's not being gentle at all, and I'm loving that! I groan as I'm getting closer to release. He puts one hand on my hip and the other around my throat, using it to angle my body the way he wants. He gives it a light squeeze when the new angle makes me moan loudly.

Daly, "Ssshhh, you can only make one sound and that's to say the words 'yes, I'll marry you!'."

I can't take it anymore, I need to cum.

"Yes, I'll marry you Daly!"

Daly, "Be sure, you can't take it back"

"Yes, yes, I'm sure. Oohhh... please baby, I love you....please!!"

Daly, "Good! I love you too!"

And as he thrusts into me powerfully, he roughly pinches my clit and a nipple simultaneously.

That's all it takes. A bit of pain and aggression with the pleasure. I never would of thought I'd enjoy that. But boy do I!!!

Daly, "Oh yes doll, you're mine! Forever!"