Going to Sleep (Show! Lloyd)

Lloyd lays down on his bed, his back towards the ceiling. He just gotten back from a fight that lasted longer than it should have. You set down a glass of chocolate milk on his bedside table.

"I'm tired." He says, lifting his head up to look at you.

"I bet you are. What was it this time? More snakes?" You ask.

"No it was, uhhhh, people dressed in shark costumes? I think? It was weird." He flips over to his back, his head hanging off the side of the bed slightly. "I don't know why, but I feel as if they had some connection with my father."

"Your father? How could people dressed in shark costumes be connected with your dad? He was more into skeletons, wasn't he?"

Lloyd sits up and swings his legs around the bed so he's facing you. "I'm not sure." He reaches for the glass of milk and takes a swig of it. "I honestly don't want to think about it right now. Too tired, really." He sets the glass back down.

You climb into the bed and soon, you two are holding each other with him burying his face in your chest. He closes his eyes and smiles.

"I'm so glad you're my girlfriend, Y/n. I'm not sure what I would be doing right now if it wasn't for you." He says, still smiling.

He wraps his arms around your waist. You put your arms around him and start petting his hair.

"I'm glad you stayed with me and didn't fall for Harumi's tricks."

"There's no way her and I could get even close to what we have. I'm glad I didn't, either."

He lifts his head up and you two share a soft kiss on the lips. He puts his face in your chest again, and soon, you could hear him purring like a cat.

"Hehe, you're so cute when you sleep, Lloyd."

"Mm..mm..."

"Goodnight, Lloyd." You give him a quick peck on his forehead.

...and then your phone rings.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Oh hey look, I updated for once lol.

I hope you enjoyed~

BYE