52. Take my breath away

As you all asked for, ⚠️Mature content.
(I take requests and try to work on it if you want me to write something more specific that I haven't done yet.)

(For the innocent people who don't read smut, don't worry I'll post another chapter very soon that you will be able to read.💕)

•••

I think for short seconds, knowing that what I'm about to do isn't right but is more than necessary given the state in which I am and that I cannot cool nor keep under control.

I close my eyes to let my imagination work more effectively and slide my hot hand on which I can feel my veins throbbing, down, to grab what's been setting me in a problematic position since Y/N woke up. My breathing already starts turning heavy as the thoughts of her mouth, the warmth of it, her tongue and her small hand are replacing my own hold on my hardness. I don't start slowly but go for it with a swift movement of my wrist to go up and down at warp speed. I know I'm already close to it, I can't stop thinking about my girlfriend in every type of context and this is making this even better.

The pleasure is drastically taking over me, I lay the palm of my free hand over the wall brutally as I'm now unable to keep my balance for more longer, given how much my body is becoming numb. The warm water rolls down my shapes in beads following every inch of them, giving me the perfect amount of it to help me make my actions even faster with my breath being taken away from my chest. My legs are shaking as my blood is like electricity thrilling my body, causing my veins to be jutting out my skin and my pulse to be galvanizing every part of myself with extreme acuteness.

"Ahhh..." a sound of pleasure escapes from my mouth as I couldn't keep it inside. Just one second later, I felt my body being ready to release, so I hastened my hand to make me reach the climax as fast as possible. This is so satisfying and hard for me to not struggle from hard panting but at the thought of Y/N being on her knees, naked and doing this to me, I tease myself by stimulating my body with the head of what I'm pumping in the fastest way, I try to recreate the feeling she gave with her lips and tongue on the most senstive part of it but moan her name without any control on my voice. I sound needy with whining that I can't even recognize as mine but I just can't stop wanting more, the wet sounds of my own body filling the room are turning me on as the drops of water are tapping against the ground to cover the one I'm making. I'm not capable of reaching the orgasm she gave me last night and this is more than frustrating.

 I'm not capable of reaching the orgasm she gave me last night and this is more than frustrating

"Hmm..." I let my body lean back on the cold steamy wall and grasp the metallic structure of the faucet, my energy leaving me to let place to a weakness full of intense pleasure at the images traveling through my mind. I bite my lower lip and throw my head back to let a deep groan vibrate through my throat as the sensations of last night recurred to my mind, affecting my body to overwhelm me with ecstasy. The voice of Y/N moaning my name invaded my mind, that's at that exact moment that I came heavily and was finally able to catch my breath, emitting a quiet moan of satisfaction through my panting.