Chapter 27

Rota throws both sonia and tanya to the side with tanya managing to stop herself while sonia dodges off the ground a few times before she comes to a stop.

(Queen Rota): (sigh) You two really have become idio-

Queen rota gets cut off as tanya rams into her as a super saiyan 3 and smashes her into the ground but rota easily kicks tanya off of her which sends tanya flying back quite a bit.

(Queen Rota): Okay then you asked for it.

Rota gets up and flies after tanya while sonia gets up to her feet.

(Sonia): I am going to kill you rota!

Sonia powers up to her legendary super saiyan 3 form and files after rota who has now caught up to tanya who has managed to stop herself in mid air.

(Tanya): RAAAAHHH!

Tanya charges at rota while screaming at the top of her lungs however due to rota speed tanya could not react in time for a counter attack as rota rams into tanya, grabs her neck and slams her into the ground.

(Tanya): GA!

(Queen Rota): Who would of thought the great tanya would beg for a low class saiyan's life to be spared.

Tanya tries to counter attack by throwing a powerful right hook at rota's face however rota suddenly vanishes and moves out of the way of tanya's swing but she then reappears a little above tanya to deliver a stomp to tanya's head which makes the crater bigger.

(Tanya): AGH!

(Queen Rota): You really have fallen so far..........

Suddenly sonia appears behind rota and goes in for a powerful left handed swing but just before her fist could connect rota quickly spins around and blocks sonia's punch with one hand.

(Sonia): Dammit!

(Queen Rota): Slow as always sonia.

Rota quickly deliver a powerful knee to sonia's stomach which not only really hurt sonia but knocks her to her knees.

(Sonia): (coughs) You bitch (coughs)

Meanwhile with sasha who is now standing alone outside the arena waiting.

(Sasha): I can't feel y/n's energy anymore.......maybe they managed to stop him.

Suddenly she senses a massive amount of energy coming her way.

(Sasha's mind): Is that them?

She turns to where you, tanya and sonia went only to see king vegeta flying towards her with him holding onto a badly wounded you which makes her eyes widen.

(Sasha's mind): Y/N! What happened to him?

King vegeta flies past the arena and heads somewhere else.

(Sasha): Why the hell does the king have him!

Sasha files after the king but makes sure to keep a good distance from him until the king suddenly stops in the middle of a populated area with saiyans moving around in either little vehicles or just walking around. 

(King Vegeta): EVERYONE HEAR ME OUT!

The saiyans below stop what their doing and look up to see king vegeta and you in the air.

(King Vegeta): THIS SAIYAN HAS DONE ACTS OF TREASON AGAINST HIS OWN RACE BY KILLING MANY OF OUR BRAVE ELITES AND EVEN KILLED AZURA!!!!

The saiyans below look on in shock hearing this and this also was heard by bardock and his crew who were