Chapter 22

Chapter 22 - The Right Answer

A week. One whole week just passed. Everyone was still in an awful condition with each other. Nothing is going well. They all didn't do anything about it. More of like, they don't know how to fix this.

Momo tried to tell Todoroki about the plan of the opposition to the marriage but the problem was that, he kept avoiding her. Avoiding her for a week. It was honestly hard for her to try to. He just keep on going away immediately whenever she tried to look or talk to him. She was desperate to be with him.

Bakugou and Kirishima never talked to each other anymore. Their friendship was completely shattered after hearing Kirishima's true feelings for Bakugou. He wanted to apologize for that but Bakugou didn't want to say a word to him.

Jirou just felt awfully bad to say such thing to Kaminari just right after his father died. She knew she had gone too far. A whole week, Kaminari didn't go to school anymore but was just shutting himself inside his room. Even how many times Izuku has tried to convince him to go, he still refuses. Jirou wasn't able to apologize because of that.

Finally, we have Izuku. The guy with big dreams but couldn't focus on those anymore. His head, heart, feelings and thoughts just kept spinning around, jumbling up inside his body. He was in the worst case scenario. Ochako was now literally avoiding him. Of course, he knew he was at fault, but the question is, what should he tell Ochako to fix this problem? His dense brain was still blank about that.

"Excuse me," A female student tapped on Iida's shoulder. He responded as he turned around to face her. "Are you Iida Tenya?" She asked.

He nodded, unsure who is this person. "Y-Yes, I am. Why?"

The girl looked down with sad eyes, with her mouth being covered by her hand, trying to hide something. She just looked devastated. Iida looked at her, confused. "What's wrong?"

The girl then clasped her hands infront of him. "Please, help us. Our friend, Hatsume, has been absent for a week and she has no response at home," She said. "I heard you were her boyfriend, so I really do ask for your help in this."

"Uh..." He responded with hesitation.

He then cocked an eyebrow, feeling disturbed by it already. Is this a trap? Did she just want him to go to her and then cling onto him again? He shook his head, sighing his breath out heavily. He placed his hand on his forehead, so done with her.

"Fine, fine, whatever." He replied in an awfully annoyed tone but the friend smiled at him.

She closed her eyes. "Thank you so much!"

He smiled awkwardly at her. "S-Sure."

Maybe it is a trap.

-

Again, another day, Izuku getting avoided by her again. What should he do in order to make this problem go away? She literally didn't talk to him, make at least an eye contact with him or even passed by him. She was just making him a total stranger to herself.

And honestly, the real problem was that, he badly missed her. He now realize that, even without the slightest contact those two made with each other for a week, made him know that he really needs her with him now.

She was always the one approaching him, and he was so used to it that he didn't know that it was just sad to know that she isn't doing that anymore. He was close in talking to her for some of the days in this past week, but he didn't know what to say.

He didn't find the right answer.

He went out of the school campus alone. Todoroki, Iida, Kaminari, all his close friends aren't with him anymore. He felt lonely. They all seemed to have their own problems and they all just wanted to be alone for that.