From one extreme to the other (48)

"History repeats itself, but in such a cunning disguise that we never detect the resemblance until the damage is done"
____________

ALLY POV:

It was now Sunday, I had stayed the night at Chase's last night and Ava and I were going on our girls day today.

I asked her what she wanted to do and she decided she wanted to just go to the shops and have a little shop around.

She was so freaking cute.

She was wearing that dress she had brought that time that Oli and I had met Chase at the shops, I had done her hair simply in just 2 french braids.

Chase was just gonna drop us off at the shops and I would call him when I wanted him to come back and pick us up.

Ava was beaming in the back seat and I was just admiring her cuteness.

She has been bugging me about this day for ages and I was happy that she was finally getting it.

Tonight Jake has organised for me and Jake to see our father. We were just going to go out to dinner or do something simple, and the tommorow Cal was gonna come clean.

Spending the night with him was very needed and good, he made me promise to be there when he told his parents and I was honestly shocked that he thought he had a choice of me not being there.

When Chase pulled over in the drop off part of the local shopping centre Ava practically jumped out of the car.

I laughed at her expression and gave Chase a quick peck on his lips before getting out and holding her awaiting hand.

"See you in a few hours princess" Chase smiled.

Ava and I walked into the shopping centre and Chase drove off.

"So beautiful, where to first?" I asked her.

"A clothing store!!!" She enthused and I laughed walking with her to the closest clothing store which sold clothes for kids.

***

It had been a couple of hours and Ava and I had just finished getting some food, she wanted maccas because Chase apparently never let her get it so that's what we ate.

We were heading to another clothing store and I looked in the reflection of the glass only to notice a man, he was wearing all black with sunnies on, who wears sunnies inside!?

Once we got into the shop Ava and I looked around for some things for her to try on, she was in the change room trying on a cute little dress and I was sitting in the waiting room. I asked her if she needed any help putting any of the clothes on but she refused saying that she was all grown up now.

We had already brought some cute little outfits including a couple of dresses, shirts and a skirt. Ava's favourite shirt was one that had the Disney Princess on it, she said that now she can be like me at night and in the day.

She was honestly the cutest thing.

I stood up and walked to the mirror looking at my outfit, I was wearing some black ripped skinny jeans with a white loose shirt, and my black and white converse along with all my jewellery, my hair was out in its natural waves and I was comfortable.

I looked in the mirror but a bad feeling set in the pit of my stomach when I noticed the same guy from before looking through some women's shirts in the same shop.

I nocked on the door of Ava's change room and whispered to her, "Avs we need to leave this shop, I think we should go to the toy shop".

I wanted to leave this shop and that man as quick as possible.