Chapter :- 5

***New character***

Park Jimin
*Has chubby cheeks that makes you wanna squish em🤗
*He is an orphan as his family died when he was young.
*Can sing very well
*18 years
(Yeah, I know he is elder than Taehyung but in this story, he is not. You'll see why.)

~~~~Back to the story~~~~

Narrator's POV

Bangtan huddled together after Jimin introduced himself. Silnae walked over to him and said, "You look like you have gone through this before."

"Through what?"

"Being beaten up almost to death."

"Oh yeah, There are a bunch of bullies in highschool." He said.

"They hurt you?" She asked. "They used to. Now they don't. I know now how to punch the lights out of them." He said, with a smug smile.

"Good." She said. "You don't talk much do you?" He asked.

"Oh, she never shuts up." Yoongi said as they separated and walked towards them. She stuck her tongue at him and he rolled his eyes. "Real mature, Sil." He said.

"I'm 14. I don't have to be mature, grandpa." She said.

"You're 14?" Jimin asked. "Yeah." She replied.

"Cut out the jokes. Get serious." Taehyung said as he walked over to Jimin.

"Listen. I get it that you did nothing wrong. But right now, you know stuff about us that no one else does and should never know." He said, his eyes fixed on Jimin.

"I don't know anything." Jimin said, his eyes full of confusion.

Taehyung sighed and asked, "What did you get from all the things that happened just now?"

"Um.. That you guys are some kind of.... Gang?" Jimin said.

Taehyung chuckled and said, "Well, this "gang" of us that you just saw are part of a mafia called BLACK..."

"HYBRID?!  YOU GUYS ARE BLACK HYBRID?!!!" Jimin asked, gasping.

"Don't. Interrupt. Me." Taehyung said, his deep voice more deeper.

"Sorry."

"Yes, we are Black Hybrid. One of the biggest mafias in Asia.

I am their leader, Kim Taehyung. But the outside people and others except my gang calls me V.
These my best friends in the mafia, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, and Kim Namjoon. We five are called Bangtan.
And this is my sister, Kim Silnae."

Jimin looked at each of us as Taehyung introduced us and bowed.

"Now you know us right?" Taehyung asked him.

"Yeah." Jimin replied.

"So now I have to kill you."

"OPPA!!" Silnae shouted.

"Relax. I'm not EXACTLY gonna kill him. I'm gonna give him a choice." Taehyung said and turned to Jimin. He was standing there, still like a stick. He was scared.

"I'm gonna give you two choices. Think well before answering. You don't have to answer now, but just remember both the choices are hard, even though they might not seem to be. So use your brain properly before giving your answer." He said and Jimin nodded, looking more scared than before.

"Die or Join." Taehyung said, which caused all of us to look at him with a "Huh?"

"Your two choices are either to
DIE OR JOIN THE MAFIA."
-----------------------------------------

Eeeekkkkk hard choice huh? Not much though, what would you choose? I think we all know what Jimin's gonna choose....

Anyway thanks a lot for reading guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!! Saranghamnida💜💜💜💜💜
-MS