part 49

Opposite direction ignoring him. He sat beside me. Its annoying that a person from morning is beside me.

He greeted me but i just ignored him. You are Mr. Willims fiance right. I just pretend to sleep now. Oh god cant he shut his mouth for some time and let me be in peace.

Can you please stop talking. You are disturbing me.

Am sorry miss but i am just curious about you.

I do not like some stranger interfering in my life asking me questions.

But i really like to know as you look very beautiful.

Shut the fuck up...

Did you hear me now?

The air hostess came and asked what is the issue?

This guy is not shutting his mouth and he is disturbing me.

Am sorry mam.

Sir control yourself kindly or else there will be consequences to face.

Yea sure was his reply with his anger. I know he is mad at me but he has no right to disturb me.

All memories came back to me. Its like a trauma i am going through. I am completely humiliated and cheated and betrayed by him.

A tear escaped uncontrollably. He saw me but dint talk to me. Its very difficult to come out of these all but.. how can i come out of this situation ??

I guess .. i need to keep my mind free.. and think about something else. I got my lunch and some drinks. So i got tuna salad and some vodka shots. I played some music and set up my headphones.

After a while something started to move underneath my head. I opened my eyes to see i am on the person shoulder beside me. I apologized him.

He just gave a half smile.

J will get down the flight mostly in six hours. Some snacks arrived i took some and some chocolates as well and requested for some icecream.

I started to eat slowly and i got a book with me so i started to read. There is a turbulence in the plane and every one is in panic. All the orange juice fell in my jeans.

I am a but scared myself but handled myself. There is an emergency landing according to the pilot announcement. So i put my jacket on.  Closed my book and packed my stuff.

The guy beside me is just staring at me as if i am some sort of a cartoon. I am a but irritated qith his stare.

As we reached the airport its a small one. All passengers are seated and given some food and water. It took time as its snowing heavily.

Our waiting time was two hours and now it is another three hours i am super bored so i took my book from my bag and got a cup of hot chocolate and started reading.

Fir every fifteen minutes i drank water ir hot beverage. I know its weird but its very cold and dehydration started in few of the passengers already.