Chapter Twenty-Eight

"You excited to fly home?" Wesley asked Sean and Lawson made a soft sound of distress. They were both on Lawson's bed, with Sean on his back and Lawson curled on his side towards him trying to sleep. About an hour ago Sean had asked Lawson to come over, but Lawson had refused- he was simply too tired to go anywhere- and insisted Sean join him instead.

The whole sleeping thing wasn't going very well, but Lawson blamed that on the fact that Wesley wouldn't shut up, and was making a hell of a lot of noise as he moved around the room.

"Excited to see my family," Sean answered, his hand coming to rest on the back of Lawson neck. "Not exactly excited for the flight".

"Don't like flying?" Wes asked, and Lawson turned his face to look at his roommate, who was busy gathering his things and putting them in a bag.

"What are you doing?" Lawson inquired, and Wesley paused to look at him.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Packing". Wesley nodded and went back to what he was doing. "Why? You have class tomorrow-"

"Skipping," Wesley explained and Lawson huffed.

"This close to the end of the semester? Why? You going to see Deal again?"

Wesley shrugged and nodded his head in their direction. "You two are together all the time, so what's it matter? Besides, I'm going home to spend the weekend with my family and he's spending the weekend with his. We'll barley be together". Lawson look must have been disbelieving because Wesley laughed. "Don't pretend like you're not happy to have the room to yourselves".

"This is true," Sean agreed, running his hand soothingly down Lawson's back as far as he could in their position. "But, I also always have a room to myself, so we could have just hung out there".

"Lawson was too tired to walk, remember?" Wesley teased, and Lawson groaned, pressing his face back into Sean's abdomen. The body next to him shook lightly with laughter.

He must have actually dozed off for a little bit, but he didn't distinctly recall sleeping. All he knew that one second Wesley was there, and the next second he was aware of anything, it was just him and Sean, who had seemingly abandoned his textbook and was simply tracing his fingers over Lawson's profile. "Hey," he greeted softly.

Lawson blinked. "I fell asleep?"

"I think so," Sean confirmed with a smile, as if it was cute he didn't even know himself if he had or hadn't. "Do you want to rest some more, or do you want to go out and get some dinner? My treat".

"Do you want to go out?" Lawson inquired, since the idea of getting up and out of bed right there seemed horrible. It must have shown in his voice, because Sean laughed and turned his body towards him, throwing an arm over his waist.

"Okay, we can stay in. Wanna watch a movie?"

"As long as you're the one to get up and start it," Lawson grumbled. Sean cracked a smile as he crawled out of bed.

They hadn't always had the a television in the room, but Wesley had gone home a few months back and just came back with one, so they had put it against the wall between the ends of both of their beds.

Lawson didn't really pay attention to the movie Sean chose, nor did it matter, because almost the second Sean was back in bed with him he was wrapping around the other boy for warmth and closing his eyes, hoping sleep. Napping with Sean was something he was most definitely going to miss while the other boy was in Wisconsin. He wanted to get it in as much as possible while Sean was still here.