☁️✨

༄˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົ⁎⁺˳✧༚
Y/n smiled as she walked into the home she had grown so happily accustomed to over time. She smiled lightly when she saw two siblings on the couch fighting over who had won the latest Mario Kart round.

Her best friend Finn, looked up and quickly got up from the couch as his slim figure ran towards her and gave her a hug full of joy and excitement.

She sat on the spare couch as she watched round after round and even played against Finn's older brother, Nick. She jumped up and down with excitement meanwhile Nick cursed under his breath, clearly disappointed he had lost.

Eventually Nick left the two young teenagers to play games by themselves and said he was going to do a livestream upstairs.

Y/n and Finn continued to play yet Y/n noticed the constant messages Finn kept getting from an unfamiliar groupchat. She was never the one to get angry over not being part of a discussion, especially when it had to do with Finn.

★彡

Most of her life she had spent her time at school with a book constantly in front of her face or a sketch book. When she met Finn in the 7th grade she had to get used to the fact that she didn't sit alone anymore and had a person to talk with.

Y/n had began talking more and more to people but never considered them her friends other than Finn. She talked to others, just never out of school.

So when Y/n saw that Finn was being asked to go out and hang out with his other friends at a skate park she wasn't surprised. Finn didn't have many friends but he had enough to have a very chaotic yet loving friend group.

~

"Finn, it looks like you're getting quite a lot of texts ." Y/n said with a chuckle as the boy finally took notice of his phone and reached out towards it only to have his eyes widen over the amount of texts that had been sent.

"The just want me to head out to the skatepark by I'd rather stay here with you." Finn smiled as he gave Y/n a reassuring smile and a quick side hug.

"C'mon go hangout with them ! You'd probably choose them over me anyway." Y/n said the last bit as a joke and chuckled but quickly stopped when she saw a weird expression on his face.

"If I had a choice between you or them-" Y/n cut him off with a laugh.

"You don't need to lie, by don't worry I know you still love me !" Y/n said cheekily.

Finn made eye contact with her

"I would choose you. I'd rather have you be my only friend over them anytime. You're easy to talk to and you're pretty which is an exclusive bonus." Finn says with an attempted wink at the end which only made Y/N's blush stand out even more.

For the rest of the day the two teens bickered, hugged, and watched any video that popped up on their recommended section on YouTube enjoying each other's company.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚
this kinda sucks but I'm here to say that this will be my last imagine for this book BUT I have made a brand new book called GREEK GOD which is another imagine book so please go check it out when it is out thank you all so much for the amazing support and it's crazy to think we're so close to 100k reads ! 💘💗💖💕💓🥺✨