photo booth

by; jay_1618

Summary:

Mickey and Ian take pictures in a photo booth.

—————————————————
Two kids were wandering around the mall. One had a stolen snickers bar in his pocket while the other had a tee that didn't have the security tag on it under his hoodie. The older one who had the snickers bar looked over at the younger male who he secretly found cute. Yeah, they've fucked here and there but... It was just a fuck.. Nothing serious.

The younger boy peered down at the older one to find that he was already looking back and a small smile played on his face.
"Like what you see?" He said jokingly as he tried to casually look around at the stores in an attempt to advert his gaze from the snickers thief.
This was a date.
In all fairness, Ian was checking the shorter male out too. It was hard not to...
This had to be a date right? Mickey didn't go to the mall with just anyone. Fuck, had he ever gone to the mall at all?

Mickey smirked and pulled out his candy bar, unwrapping the sweetness that he liked. He took a bite out of it before answering,
"Who said I was lookin' at ya?"
He looked around at the stores around them out of nervous habit. Why was he nervous though? This wasn't a date or anything. Just two dudes hanging around the mall..
He took another bite of his snickers and smacked on the thick caramel, crunched on the peanuts, and tasted the milk chocolate.

Ian scoffed, feigning hurt on his playful face, "No one had to." He said with a somewhat confident smirk. He took his hand out of his pocket and brought it down to his side... He may or may not have "accidentally" brushed Mick's hand in the process...

Mickey flinched slightly from the brushing of hands. He stayed silent after that for a while.
They were walking towards the food court of this place. Why were they going to the food court?
"So.. Uh... What now?" He chuckled awkwardly and looked back at the red head that made his stomach flip just now.

Ian bit his tongue when he saw the other male draw his hand away from his... Fuck, the red head thought the older male had small feelings for him, but he wasn't entirely sure.. They fucked and sure, he may have faked it once or twice, but Ian was sure what Mick felt with him... You can't fake that shit... Now if only Mickey would just-
"Yo, firecrotch, you hear me?"
Ian brought a bashful hand to rub the back of his neck. He always blushed from that nickname...
"W-What?" He fucking stuttered... Jesus..
"I said what now?"
Ian's eyes flickered down to the shorter male's lips that were bit down on nervously.
...
Was.. Was Mick nervous?
"I don't know. You tell me, tough guy.." Ian said, trying to shake off the nerves, and punched his shoulder.

The older male furrowed his eyebrows, "You just punch me, Gallagher?" He chuckled.
Ian bit his lips, "Yeah.. Maybe I did..." The red head raised his eyebrows now, "Whatcha gonna do about it?"
Mickey cocked an eyebrow and began to turn his head away, yet still looked at Ian from the corner of his eye, "I dunno..." He then broke eye contact and looked around the area of the food court they were at now.
It was a mini arcade area with games, those damned claw machines, photo booths, ect.
Teenage girls came out of one of those booths, giggling.
"What's the fuckin' deal with those things?"

"I dunno." Ian said, imitating Mick's coy response. He shyly put his hands back in his pockets, "What do you say we try one, eh?"

The dark brunette snapped his head back to face Ian again, "Fuck no!"
Ian rolled his eyes, "Come on, it'll be a joke..? "Just for fun"." The younger male pointed out the name of the machine that was in fact "Just For Fun".
Mickey hated himself for actually laughing at Ian's pun.
"I'm taking that as a yes." Ian smirked and made his way to the booth. The other boy sighed and went to follow the ginger.