Chapter 15

Delirious' Pov

The birds outside chirped loudly causing a groan to leave my tired body. My eyes stung from the sun sneaking into the room, I could barely open them due to the residue enclosing them. My head was fine, surprisingly. After a minute I realised I was in the same predicament as before. Evan’s knee pressed firmly against my semi-hard dick.

Just like lasted time I attempted to wiggle free, Evan’s grasp on my waist was firm. The man was sleeping peacefully, or so I thought.

“your not going anywhere jon” he mumbled out. I grinned at the sleepy man. It was weird having someone calling me by my first name, the last time someone called me by ‘Jon’ was my best friend Luke, but I haven't seen him in years.

I returned to the warm spot that my body had resided on. Once again I wrapped my arms around Evan cuddling deeper into his chest.

“why do you keep sneaking off?” Evan questioned, referring back to my habit of trying to escape.

“i don't know” I muttered against his chest. That was the truth, I don't know. I mean maybe I do deep down, but it was a hard question. I left the first time because he was high off meds when he asked me to get in the bed. I figured he'd feel embarrassed waking up next to me, so I left.

Today was different, Evan asked me when he was more or less sober. Yet I still tried to leave, maybe it's because I felt trapped or maybe it was because I have a growing boner that I can't control right now. Either way, I was relaxed against Evan.

His breath was slow and steady his chest would rise and fall, my head moving slightly each time. For the first time in forever I felt safe, maybe even secure. I never would've guessed it would be in someone's arms maybe in a home with a 10 foot gate surrounding it but not someone's arms but it wasn't just anyone's arms it was Evan’s arms.

“what's on the agenda today boss?” I questioned breaking the silence and quieting my mind.

“I got a call about a week ago before you turned up” Evan said opening his eyes for the first time. He stared right at me, blinking slightly to adjust to the light.

“jeez sorry” I laughed at his tone. He just grinned in reply and continued talking.

“there's this car dealer, Simone. He wants us to take out a rival car dealership”

“as in blow up the cars or…” I questioned confused.

“yeah, in broad daylight” Evan said matching my concerned facial expression.

“I can already see a whole lot of cops”

“I know, but we'll handle them” Evan reassured nudging my head with his.

“don't head-butt me” I laughed as I pushed him away from me. I attempted to escape from him again, this time because I needed to figure out how to calm myself down.

“don't leave me!” Evan whined trying to pull me back.

“I need to pee” I whined back.

“fine” Evan pouted rolling over onto his back and letting out a sigh of defeat. I just chuckled at his childish antics and got out walking towards his bathroom.

His bathroom was the same as mine, just everything was backwards. His mirror was on the right when I walked in, my mirror was on the left. Other than that it was identical, bar the amount of gels, deodorants and colognes Evan had lined up against the wall attached to his sink.

After peeing with great difficulty and thinking about an old woman with saggy titties, I waltzed out the bathroom only to be met with Evan changing. I stared at his well built figure and of course his ass when he turned around to pull out socks from a drawer. It was plum, plummer then I expected, I had to fight the return of my honer.