two

"Wakey wakey, sleepyhead. Rise and shine."

You woke up and covered one of your eyes with your arm, squinting at the sudden light that hit you.

"There. Are you more awake now?" Yoongi had drawn the curtains open, making you annoyed.

"Well I didn't wanna be awake, did I?" You muttered, sitting up.

"Well you should've went to bed earlier last night then, but did you?" Yoongi smirked, proud of what he said.

You just huffed at him, "Now get out of my room, old man."

"Whatever you say, little girl." Yoongi shut the door behind him as he left.

You then got ready for school.

—————

"Oi, Min Y/N! We're gonna be late if you don't get out of this bathroom!" Yoongi kept banging his hand on the bathroom door in attempt to make you get out.

"I'm gonna pull this door down if you don't get out." I could hear Yoongi's hands holding onto the door handle. "One, two, three-"

You unlocked the door and pushed it, making Yoongi fall on his back.

"Let's go!" You put your fist in the air, feeling ready and active.

On the other hand, Yoongi was still on the floor groaning in pain.

"You could've at least told me that you were gonna open the door." He scratched the back of his neck, and then slowly got up. "Thank you so much for helping me up, Y/N."

"Y/N?"

You were already opening the door and walking out.

"Hey, wait for me!"

—————

"We're gonna meet Kook and Tae at the train station by the way. And then we'll start walking to the bus stop nearby."

"Mhm." You replied, holding onto the straps of your backpack.

"Are you even listening?" You can feel Yoongi rolling his eyes out of annoyance. It makes you want to laugh.

"Yeah I am. I just have a lot on my mind right now." You then remember the news you heard last night.

"Don't worry about it. Just as long as we walk together, we are perfectly safe. Got it?" Yoongi flashes his gummy smile and puts his hand out for a spud.

You spud him and can't help but smile. Your brother has always made you feel safe.

Suddenly, Yoongi stops for a moment and looks in another direction.

You look over to where he's looking and then gasp at the sight of a person being stabbed and falling. You didn't see the person who did the stabbing though.

You attempt to run over but get held back by Yoongi.

"Don't." Yoongi shouts in whisper, with a serious expression on his face. "I'll call the police. Stay here with me."

Yoongi calls the police but you stand there in daze, staring at the body that was laying there. Again, their mouth was slit from ear to ear. It was the same murderer.

"-Yeah. Please hurry up and get here quickly. Thank you, bye, see you there."
Yoongi hangs up and then turns to you.

"The police will be here soon. Just wait here with me. Being late doesn't matter right now."

You simply nod at his words.

—————

The police arrived after 5 minutes and took care of the crime scene. You and Yoongi stood there, watching the body being transported to the van.

"I hate the police." You say out of the blue. "How can they not know who the murderer is?"

"They'll find out soon-"

"-Soon?! SOON?!" You yell, the police officers on duty glaring at you.

You cleared your throat, "How can we just stand here and wait for the murderer to be caught? What if we're next?"

"Shh, Y/N." Yoongi shouts in whisper through his clenched teeth. You could tell that he was angry. "We're gonna be next if you don't shut up."

You sighed, "Sorry. I just don't want to lose you. And I know that you don't want to lose me either."

"I know Y/N, I know." Yoongi sighed as well, then looked back at where the crime scene was.

You copy him, seeing if there was anything new.

Yoongi suddenly points to that direction.

"You see that corner, Y/N?"

You hum as your answer.

"Don't go around that corner, Y/N. That's where most of the victims met their fated death."