Party... Went Wrong- PART 1

WE ARE BAAACK!! Your favourite tiny Creepypastas have returned for more adventure, comedy and whatever you call it...

I want to thank ardeliadwiana_5720 for giving me a brilliant idea for this chapter!

Also, I want to thank queen_of_craziness for making covers for my books that for some reason I couldn't use qwq.

Hope you enjoy!

--------

"The painting looks even more wonderful now that it is stuck on my walls!"

I admired the view of my room with Helen's painting in the wall.

I had to say, that the paint had an unpleasant smell, but it was paint, of course it would stink, right?

----------------------

"That asshole is calling her again?" Masky growled as he found Y/n's phone buzzing with ..... What has his name again? Oh, Oliver's face, that brat who wouldn't leave Y/n alone.

"I think we should tell Y/n..." Brian mumbled under his breath, but Tim grabbed his arm, "No! We shouldn't! If we do, Y/n might need to leave again!" Brian stood silent for a moment before he nodded. "Oliver? Ah.... Him." EJ said as he approached the two. Oliver had already stopped calling her.

That's when Laughing Jack ran to them and asked "Guy, what was that noise?"
"Nothing, LJ... Oliver was just calling Y/n again." EJ told him and continued "But there's no need to tell---"

"Y/NN OLIVER WAS CALLING!!" LJ yelled as he started running to where Y/n was. The three of them stood frozen, before Brian gave himself a facepalm as Tim angrily smacked EJ's head, who just shrugged.

-----------------

"Y/N, Y/N!!"

I turned to look LJ jumping and moving his hands up and down to get my attention.

"Hm, what is it, LJ?"

"Oliver was caaalling you!"

"Ah, thanks for telling me, bud!" Y/n smiled at him and ran to get her phone.

LJ put his hands on his mouth and giggled. "Huhuhu~"

-----------------

He followed Y/n as she started talking to Oliver. From the moment Jack-aka LJ returned back to the three Creepypastas, Tim gave him a smack at his head. "Jackass! You shouldn't have said that, now he will take her away!"
Toby giggled as he run towards them. Tim glared at the ticcing boy. "What are YOU laughing at?!"
"Y-You just made a pun!"

"A party tonight, you said?"

That caught every Creepypasta's attention. Sally looked at her with wide eyes. "Miss Y/n, are we going to--" Y/n out her hands to her lips as if to shush her, while Ann placed her hands on Sally's shoulders to drag her back.

"I-I mean... Of course? But I have everyone here to-- I really want to come but I..... Sigh, okay, fine.... I'll come around eight and return at ten, okay? I cannot stay longer because I have to take care of the Pastas!"