Lucifer Morningstar | WTF Are Even The Odds? (It's 0.031083 %)

Recently you heard that the nightclub 'LUX' now had an additional space for certain Casino games like Poker and Black Jack. According to your manager, Morningstar himself selected the exclusive variation himself.

You yourself weren't that bad at Poker and also enjoyed a few rounds of Black Jack now and then. LUX wasn't really the place you would normally go to, but you wanted to check the place out at least once anyways, now more than ever.

You arrived, wearing a dark coloured tuxedo with the upper two buttons of your white shirt left open. As you walked down the staircase, the first thing you noticed was how crowded the place was.
Though you had to admit, the owner does have an excellent taste in both music and how he chose the interior. The ambiance was very fitting; he obviously didn't let every scumbag in. Everyone in here was quite well dressed. Before you went to the Poker-area, you made your way through the dancing crowd, smiling charmingly at women, who tried to get you to dance with them. You thought of most women as annoying, with their fake smiles, fake masquerade and fake personalities.
Once you finally got to the bar you ordered a glass of (favourite drink) and took it with you, over to the Poker table, where two seats just got free.

Claiming one of them you started to stack the chips, which you purchased earlier, in front of you.
You were almost done, when a man sat down and took the last free seat.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I'll be joining you for a few rounds", he announced with a British accent and took a sip of his drink. He then waved at the dealer, who slid the British man a couple of chips over the table. Slightly enraged you were about to complain, but the black haired guy already started speaking.

"Don't worry...", he wavered seeming to be stuck with not knowing your name.

"(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)", you interrupted him, to which he reached over the table to shake your hand.

"... I'm Lucifer Morningstar. The owner of this beautiful nightclub. And please, don't tell me that you are the famous Poker champion (Y/N) (L/N), are you now?! Because if so, it would be a real pleasure to meet you, mister (L/N)."

"Well, yes that's me, in the flesh. Now, as lovely as it is talking to you, might we actually start this game?"

Morningstar tutted, "always so humble...", smirked and took a sip of his whiskey.

Lucifer was actually a real challenge, though you mostly battled each other, forcing to bet higher and higher.
The other players soon lost their interest and joy in the game, as every round either one of you would win. That led to an almost empty table at around 1.00 am. Only Lucifer and you were left.
The next to last betting round just finished, leaving only the River, the final betting round and the Showdown open.
Before the dealer turned the last card - the River -, Lucifer motioned him to wait.

"What do you think about the idea of me sweetening the pot a bit?"
"Depends."
"Alright, listen. If you win this round, you will get free access to every part of my nightclub, free drinks, free Poker chips and one hooker per night. For a lifetime."

He leaned back and took a sip of his third Martini.
Neither one of you broke the eye contact. You let a chip flip over your fingers and leaned back as well.

"What's in for you?"

His awaiting expression turned into a smug grin.

"I am very glad you asked. Now, if I win you have to go upstairs with me, nothing more", he smiled cheekily.
You continued flipping the chip for a moment.
Eventually you nodded, "alright. I'm in. But I won't go upstairs with you. You can take me out, get to know me before we 'go upstairs'. Deal?", you held out your hand for him to shake it.
He looked a bit disappointed at first, but then his smile returned and he reached out as well to shake your hand.

"Deal, Mr. (L/N)."

With your index and middle finger you tapped on the table, motioning the dealer to display the River.
The fifth card being exposed you now had a straight flush. Confident of victory you threw your cards on the table.

"Straight flush", proclaimed the dealer.
You looked over at Lucifer, who had a blank expression, pressing his lips together.
First he flipped one card on the table, then the other.

"Royal flush", announced the dealer.