Kanye West*10 years*

This story was requested by @80s90sTeen Tysm for requesting
________________________________

"L, Love
Add "-rs" and that's surely what we are
Flip it 'round, add "-ve" and let's see if this goes far
Full of chuckles and cuddles and sometimes, eye puddles
Compose love like we're Mozart"

West household

I watched from my makeup vanity mirror as I watched Kanye got his outfit on as "Wouldn't Leave" blazed throughout the house.
"I have a surprise for you today" he said through a big smile.
I stared at him through the mirror, I can never tell what he's thinking.
"Don't do anything crazy OMARI" I said laughing.
He smiled " can't make any promises, let's go"

                       20 minutes later

Golden 1 center

We had gotten to the Golden 1 center about 5 minutes ago and i was sitting by myself waiting for Kanye's show to start.
I decided I would post the picture I took earlier since I probably wouldn't  have time to post it later on tonight.

"ON IN 5 MR.WEST!" Someone yelled .
I looked at Kanye and he looked a little nervous.
I got up and walked over to him and hugged him tight.
"Happy anniversary Mr.West, now go make me proud" I smiled
He held my chin up with his finger and kissed me gently, it still felt like the first time.
"I love you" is all he said before he walked off and I saw him disappear behind the curtains.

                         10 minutes later
Since Kanye's performance was being recorded I simply watched from the back and wondered, how did I marry such an amazing man.
All of a sudden he stopped and the next song began to play, wouldn't leave.

Kanye pov

" I would like to dedicate this song to all the women who are there for the man they love no matter how much they fuck up, but most of all to my beautiful wife who has been there through it all for 10 years"
I heard the crowd cheer as the music started blaring through the auditorium.

"coz girl without you all this is pointless
don't matter bout the fast cars money or success
it's breaking my heart to live without you
forget about the hard times fight all the break ups"

"Baby girl come out here"
I looked at the curtains and slowly saw them sway and my beautiful wife walked out.
The crowd cheered, she walked over to me with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face.
" you are one in a million,truly special and for that I give you this beautiful token of my love, Happy 10 years baby"
I pulled out the necklace and placed it around her neck.

" you are one in a million,truly special and for that I give you this beautiful token of my love, Happy 10 years baby" I pulled out the necklace and placed it around her neck