Chapter 20

It's been a few weeks and my sons are now 2 months. I swear this shit flying.

Damarion was coming back from his scout's trip. I miss him so much and I had a whole day planned for us.

I've had help from Ms. Banks and Micheal so it wasn't a lot of stress on me like normally.

At the moment I was at home watching t.v since the boys was sleep. That's all they do but I'mma enjoy it while I can before they start back getting on my ass.

It was a knock at the door so I paused the t.v. I wasn't expecting company and Damarion don't come back till later.

I opened the door. Nobody was there except it was a note on my door step.

I looked around before picking it.

'You can't have both you stupid slut.'

I laughed. Bitch couldn't say that to my face. I closed the door and stuck the note on the wall by the door.

I walked into my kitchen to get some to drink. It was time for me to pump some more milk so I grabbed the bottles.

Once I got everything I needed I sat on the couch and hooked everything up.

I laid back and continued watching Black Ink Crew while I pumped. I decided to call Jazz and Brooke I miss them.

Jazz is leaving for college soon and Brooke is going to New York to pursue her modeling career soon so I wanted a girl's day before they left.

I group FaceTime.

My Sister's🤞🏼‼️💖
B: Hello?

Hey Brookeeeee

Hey baby what you doing?

Nothing missing y'all.

J: Hello?

Hey miss hoe

B: Hey boo

J: Wassup what y'all talking about?

I was telling Brooke how much I missed y'all.

B: Well I'm available tonight if y'all wanna do some.

J: Me too wassup

Ugh I can't. Damarion is coming home and I got a whole day planned for us and the boys.

B:Come on just come out get yo nails done and we'll take the twins to my momma.

What time he suppose to be coming?

B: 1

It's 10 now we gone be back in time? Cause I'm getting some dick when he get home and if I miss it y'all hoes getting beat.

J: Girl yeen gone miss none we'll be there in 10.

Okay dang let me get my babies dressed.

B: Okay

I love y'all see y'all soon.

J: I love you too hoe

B: I love you hoes too.

We hung up and I got up to put some clothes on. I went to my sons's room.

I picked them up softly.

I walked to my room and laid them down while I got out our outfits for today. "Mommy finna go out today." I said.