6th Page: The Black Bulls

Capital Town, Kikka

The Magic Knights Entrance Exam had just come to an explosive conclusion, the tension in the air was extremely high as the Magic Knight Captains were all silent, deciding in their heads who was worthy of joining their squads.

"This concludes the exam. Candidates who's numbers are called, please step forward." William spoke, his voice containing no particular emotion as he eyed the crowd.

"The squad captains will raise their hands should they wish to add you to their ranks. If more than one Captain raises their hand, you may choose which squad you'd like to join." Charlotte quickly spoke, her voice cold.

"However! Should no Captain raise their hand, that Candidate will not join the Magic Knights." Fuegoleon spoke.

"And you shall leave immediately." Nozel's cold voice added. His eyes showed no particular emotion as he spoke to the crowd.

Soon, Candidates began to go up one at a time, however the situation did not look good.

"Just how strict is their standard? We're already on the seventieth candidate, yet not a single Captain has raised their hand. Rather, they look more bored than anything else." (Y/N) noted as he laid eyes on the Magic Knight Captains, finding no interest in their eyes as they laid eyes upon the seventieth candidate.

"Candidate #70, no hands." The boy on the stage sadly looked down before walking away, (Y/N) slightly sympathizing with him.

"Reach for the sky, buddy." The (e/c) eyed boy whispered as he watched the Candidate retreat. But before he could ponder further, the seventy-first Candidate was called up to the stage.

Slowly, a hand amongst the Magic Knight Captains raised, inciting chatter in the crowd of Magic Knights. Looking at the Captain, (Y/N) found that it was Gueldre who raised his hand, yet he seemed barely interested.

"Candidate #71, the Purple Orcas." The announcer spoke, the boy in the arena laughing proudly as he nodded, though Gueldre didn't seem amused. As a matter of fact, none of the Captains did.

"Of course, they do this every year. It has to get boring when you have to do the same thing repeatedly." (Y/N) thought, his eyes slowly gazing over the thinning crowd.

Soon, it was Yuno's turn to be called. Only a few people had joined a Squad, yet none joined any of the major squads. They'd still yet to make any offers. (Major: Midnight Jaguars[Ranked 2nd], Golden Dawn[Ranked 1st])

"Next, Candidate #164." The announced spoke again, Yuno walking up to the arena to be chosen. Chattering erupted as they wondered which Squad the prodigious boy would be invited into.

"C'mon Yuno..." Even Alice seemed slightly worried as she murmured next to (Y/N), the boy giving his friend a glance before looking back towards Yuno and the Captains.

"All who wish to offer, please raise your hand." As the words were spoken, slowly multiple hands began to rise as the crowd chattered excitedly. This was the first person to get multiple offers! However, everyone was stunned at the end.

"...He seriously got an offer from them all?" (Y/N) deadpanned as he stared at Yuno, though next to him Alice was cheering. It was true, Yuno had the hands of every single Captain raised. It was only natural for them to want to add such a talent to their Squads, however Yuno wasn't interested in most of the Squads.