Chapter 12: 3 P.O.V

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Hiimyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____The Past_____

Morro woke up early racing around the temple looking for (Y/N). "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!" Morro continued to scream as he searched.

"Oh, hello Sensei." Morro said bumping into the man. "Have you seen (Y/N)?" Sensei Wu's face fell a little.

"She said she'd be back before sunrise but I can't find her?" Morro questioned and Sensei Wu looked even more pained.

"She did my student but..." Wu was unsure how to tell his student what had transpired last night. "How do you tell your orphaned student that you'd scared off his mother figure." Wu thought to himself.

"(Y/N) and I had a little disagreement last night. So she left to calm down. I'm heading out to look for her and to apologise why don't you stay here just in case she comes back before I find her, ok?" Wu asked Morro trying to put him at ease.

"Ok." Morro said quietly trying to keep his panic down. "(Y/N) hadn't left them... Had she?" Morro though to himself.

Once Wu was gone Morro heard some whispering. "Psst. Morro up here."

Morro went outside and looked around there on the roof was (Y/N). (Y/N) made a gesture for him to be silent and she came down to him.

"(Y/N). I was worried you gone and weren't coming back." Morro said as he ran up and hugged her leg with tears in his eyes.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm not going anywhere as long as you need me." (Y/N) told him and smoothed down his hair in an effort to comfort Morro.

"Sensei said you and he had a fight." Morro said wiping his face on the back of his sleeve.

"Not just him." (Y/N) grumbled rubbing the side of her neck where both brothers had bitten her now covered with bandages.

"What happened to your neck?" Morro asked pointing at the bandages. (Y/N) didn't answer his question.