Chapter 24 { Fallen for him }

Asher P.O.V

I opened my eyes to close them once more because of the bright light in the room, after a few seconds, I tried to open them again, this time slowly and it worked. looking around to see I am in a hospital room.

I slowly tried to sit on the bed, my stomach is wrapped in bandages I touched my head, my head too.

I can't believe this happened to me, never in a thousand years, I thought I might get into a car accident and be injured so badly.

The door opened and Mason walked in.

" Alpha you are awake? I will call Dr. Hope to check on you now, he said so " I shook my head

" not now, before that, tell me what happened? did you find anything how my car got into the accident?" I knew that wasn't an accident since a car crashed into mine out of nowhere.

" we looked over to security footage and we haven't found any information about the car, we will inform you once we find out who is responsible for the accident" I only nodded

" and also Alpha..." he said nervously, ok what has he done this time?

" what is it ?" I asked

" as you know, Luna was actually the one asked me to find you and she was dead worried, so I called her and told her you got into a little accident..?" He laughed nervously

" You did what ?!" My eyes widened in disbelief, how can my beta be so close-minded? she might be so worried now.

" I know, but I couldn't lie to her Alpha, how could I? If she finds out one way or another she won't trust me ever in her life again and as you know me being your beta means that my Luna is also my leader, meaning that if she doesn't trust me that will end my whole career of being beta, you understand?" He explained I only glared at him

" whatever, what did exactly told her? so I can match my words with yours, " I asked and he explained, making me facepalm myself once more

" let's go home now, " I said as I slowly stood up from the bed taking the I.V. Out of my hand

" what- what are you doing ?"

" we will be going home, me knowing her, she might be on her way. now let's get moving, " I told him, he tried to stop me, but I just didn't listen

" give me your jacket," I asked for his jacket since it was big and comfortable. I don't want to wear something too touchy with my body, everywhere still hurt, but I got treated as much needed, from here I will get healed soon by my powers, nothing much.

I got out, Mason following me close behind. I got in the passenger seat as he got into the driver seat

" Alpha your home with Luna or your mansion ?" He asked, I watched him annoyed, he knows, why to ask?

" My home is where I am staying with Luna, now go and don't talk with me " he only rolled his eyes and started to drive.

______________________________
Luna P.O.V

After a few hours of being in the car, we finally made it. As soon as we got near the house I got so impatient, I just wanted to meet him as soon as possible.

Jon parked the car and I did waste no time to get out of the car and start running inside. I went to his room or shall I say our room and he was there sleeping, my heart broke at the sight I saw, his head was wrapped in a bandage and I could see that his arms were all small cuts. I got closer carefully not to wake him up.

I kneeled In front of the bed, as I slowly reached my hand to touch his cheek, I didn't want to, fear it might wake him up but in the meantime, I needed to do this really badly.

I touched his cheek softly as I took my time looking at his face. My Asher... I was away for two days and I missed you so, so much. I won't ever leave your side again, I promise, I would try always to stay close to you.

I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't realize he opened his eyes

" I am sorry, didn't mean to wake you up," I apologized softly, he shook his head as he brought his hand and put it over mine that was on his cheek.

" you are back," he whispered softly, I smiled

" I am, now rest, ok? and we will talk tomorrow, ok? " I said as I stood up and kissed him on his forehead

" sleep beside me then " he requested

" but you are injured, " I refused although I badly wanted to sleep with him, but he is hurt

" you are as a healer for my wounds, believe me, just come and join me " his word never failed to make my heart skip a beat, he is just so sweet

" ok, I will get changed and be right back. you go back to sleep, ok?" He hesitated to let go of my hand, but he did eventually and nodded. I then walked over to the closet as I picked up one of my Pyjamas and wore it. I walked out from closest to the bathroom, I washed my face with cold water to wash up all my worries, I am still worried, yes, but I feel stable being here with him.

I then slowly made my way outside of the bathroom. before I would go to sleep. I would love to go and talk with Jon and Jenny since they came all the way with me.

I walked downstair they were in the living room, waiting for me I guess? even Mason was here.

" Mason I don't know how to thank you enough, thank you," I said as I gave him a tight hug, he saved Asher, he is a lifesaver.

" your welcome Luna, no thanks for duty " he smiled as I backed away, but someone didn't seem so happy.

" is someone jealous here.?" I asked the glaring Jenny

" I am, why ?" She said shamelessly, wow this girl needs to get an Oscar, really.

" anyways, it is late. we have a lot of guests' rooms so stay for tonight, ok? Feel at home and I will go to sleep, bye-bye " I told them they nodded in agreement. I walked towards our room once more, I got under the blanket with Asher.

I now know the reason why I wasn't comfortable sleeping at all in the excursion. It is because not having his sweet scent beside me just, doesn't feel right anymore. Wait, wait, wait! Luna Alexander?! What's wrong with you? have you already fallen in love with him ?!

I look over to his face that was now facing me, he wasn't close nor very much away, I stared at him for a long minute then touched my heart that beats like crazy

I think you have already fallen for him...

*******

A few days since Asher got into that car accident and dang I don't know how he recovered so fast. This is strange but I am just happy that he is alright.

I was now in my car driving from school to my dad's company, he called me earlier saying I must go there because we will have an important meeting.

I thought I would be free for a while, but not a chance! I must and must work hard to be worthy of the position and become a good CEO one day to our company.

With a sigh, I looked over to the outside mirrors and rearview mirror again. I am having a strong headache, it started from the moment I woke up till now. It is annoying me, I even took pills hoping it will make the ache go away, but it is no help, I think I just need proper rest, it might get better then.

Suddenly I felt dizzy and I couldn't see clearly. I tried to stop my car because I couldn't see anything and I was slowly losing my energy, but.. it was too late I was about to lose consciousness when I heard a loud bang and I am damn sure my car crashed into something.