chapter 4

"So, have you thought about coming to stay with me?" he asked.

"I don't want you to think that I want to kidnap you-" he stopped and shook his head left to right.

"I mean now you probably are thinking that" he chuckled and I did too.

"But I mean if you want you can come to my place for a night see how it goes."

"Yesterday I spoke with my grandma and if you don't mind I can come today." I said shyly.

"Of course I don't mind. The house is clean." He smiled.

As we looked out at the sea he put his arms around me. I felt so safe with him. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his on mine.

"I need a shower. Should we go to your house today to pick up your clothes?" he asked

"Let's gooooat" I laughed.

We walked to my house. I felt like I arose from the dead with him like I was living in hell and he was an angel that came down to open the gates of hell.

We got to my house.

"I'll be back in a sec because my grandma packed a few stuff already" I said.

I quickly went into my room and pulled off the covers of my bed. I pulled out the foam from a little part I cut out and got all the money I hid that my grandmother gave me over the years. I saw mum sleeping on the couch and waved to grandma who was in the kitchen.

"Be safe" she whispered.

"I will" I whispered back

'Call me later' she mouthed and I nodded.

David was on the grass at the park across the street. He had his arms under his head looking up at the sky.

"I'm ready" I smiled. "David?" I got closer and grew worried.

"BOOO!!" he snapped.

I screamed and flinched.

He got up and came closer to me.

"I'll take that madam" he picked up my suitcase.

At his house

"Oh, my goooooood

"Oh, my goooooood. You call this a house. This is heaven." I looked at him as I heard him laugh.

"When my grandfather died he left the company to my dad and when my dad died I had to take it. I didn't really want it so I gave it to my younger brother and he said he will let me work there but not have as much responsibilities. The house is from the money grandfather and dad left. You should see my brother's house!"

"Dam. Now you're going to think I'm staying here with you for your money" I sighed.

"Nah. I would know. Unless you're undercover in which I haven't figured out yet." He smiled