ᴴᵁᴹᴬᴺ

DESERT

DESERT

"Thanks." Jimin licked his lips. "It means a lot coming from you."

Oh no.

Abort.

My cheeks are changing color for the first time. Is this a normal feeling, or am I just different from other people? Did I catch his disease from that hug or something, because if I did, I'll make sure he—

"We should get back to your place." Jimin spoke, interrupting my abnormal thoughts.

"Sure." I replied back, trying to cool my cheeks back down to their natural color.

We walked along side each other, but no one said a word. It's Jimin's first day at Mars University, and I'm praying that everything will go well. Meaning, that it probably won't from our experience on that violent orientation day.

"Don't be nervous." I mumbled while walking into the building, with Jimin by my side.

To my surprise, he didn't look nervous at all. If anything, he was a little too interested. Jimin's beanie was secured to his head, making sure his staticky hair didn't show this time. Nearly every student witnessed it, so I guess it didn't matter.

"This is universe history class." I whispered as we walked into the dark room. "So just sit in the back and you'll be fine. The professor doesn't know our names anyway."

It was usually dark in the room, since there weren't any windows to let the sun inside. Jimin followed me to my seat, in the very back, like I mentioned before.

"What's that for?" He lowered his brows as he saw me grab a pointed rock.

"To take notes." I tried to whisper. "Please don't tell me you forgot to bring a sedimentary rock.." I gave him an annoyed look.

"Well, sorry." Jimin sarcastically scoffed while crossing his arms against his chest. "Wait, w—"

"Good Marsday everyone." The elderly men tried his best to stand straight at the podium.

"Good Marsday." The class mumbled in unison.

Jimin pursed his lips as he tried to stay focused on blending in. It wasn't exactly working in his favor. 

"L-Let's leave off from l-last class." The professor's hand trembled as he reached for his book.

"C-Chapter three." He adjusted his glasses while looking at the class. "Why all humans should be killed."