ᴮᴬᵀᵀᴸᴱ

Comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment

vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks.

__________
RACE DAY

"Today's the day."

"It sure is Layla." Jimin shrugged as shoulders as he let out a quiet sigh. "You know, I can't imagine what would've happened if I crashed and you weren't the one that found me."

"I can't imagine what would've happened if you didn't crash on Mars at all." I lowly spoke, while looking down to my lap. "Who knows, I could've married that jerk, or even worse—no actually, I don't think anything's worse than that." I crossed my arms, while beginning to think.

"Don't you worry!" Jimin roughly patted my back, making me glare up at him.

"Um, ow?" I exaggerated the word.

"S-Sorry." He lightly tapped the same spot. "I just want you to have faith in me Layla. I'm gonna win this race, and you're gonna get the money—I mean Marsi to help your family. Everything is gonna be perfect." He gave me a promising smile.

That's the thing he didn't understand. How could my life be perfect if he was no longer in it? How do I just go back to pretending he never existed. My first love, with a—a human. Who ever thought in a billionmars years anything like this would happen. It's the kind of love that belongs in textbooks and movies. O-Or wattpad fanfics if that's your cup of tea.

"Layla?" The sound of Jimin's concerned voice broke my train of thought. "About that kiss yesterday." He bit his bottom lip as he looked at me with guilt in his eyes. "I'm really sorry for doing that without getting your permission first. I know that Martians are very different from humans and that you all are sensitive to all this romantic nonsense and I didn't mean to disrespect you any—" His words were interrupted by a sudden kiss.

I internally panicked, quickly pulling back from his lips. I watched Jimin as he slowly opened his eyes, and didn't say a word. He probably thinks I'm the worst kisser on Mars! N-Not that he's ever kissed anyone on Mars, but you know what I mean...

Jimin bit his bottom lip and lowered his gaze to the ground. I told you he thought I was a bad kisser. A moment passed by and nothing was said—so I said something just to break the silence.

"Was I bad at it." I asked, in an almost teary voice.

"What? No!" Jimin was taken aback by my sudden question. "It's not that— I'm sorry for being so.. so weird about it. I just—" He sighed, not being able to speak his mind efficiently. Sometimes when you've got it all planned out in your head, it turns all your words into slob. Jimin sighed for the third time in the last couple minutes, and looked at the ground again. "Y-You're making it harder for me to leave."

I felt my body completely freeze, and my cheeks turned a light blue. Yeah.. Martians look like blue berries when we blush.