ᴸᴵᴳᴴᵀ

MOUNT RUSHMARS

MOUNT RUSHMARS

"Huh?" I raised one brow at him.

"Whoever gets to the boulder and back, wins this delicious prize." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows, and I nearly choked. "Don't ever do that again." I scrunched my nose and he just snickered.

"Be quiet buttercup." He pressed his hand against my face and gently shoved me aside. "You and me fuzz-ball."

"So, which ever one of us makes it back, gets Layla right?" Jimin tilted his head and Jungkook slowly nodded. "What happens to the loser then?"

"Death, race." Jungkook scoffed as he took a step closer to Jimin. "It's in the name Martian."

"I know I'm not the only one that wants to see you plunge off that hill so badly." Jimin shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed a helmet.

"Jimin." I rushed towards his side while my eyes widened.

"Yes, ma lady." He lifted his helmet so that I could see his eyes.

"You're not being serious, are you?" I lowered my brows and tried to read his face. "Yeah, he's being serious." I muttered to myself while sighing.

"I'm doing this for you Layla." Jimin reassured, like that would make things any better. "And so that ass wipe doesn't end up with you."

"There's better ways to solve this." I rested my hand on his shoulder while another guy began counting down. Jimin looked up at me, and bit his lip.

"I want you to do something for me." He quietly whispered, and I leaned forward, waiting for his request. "Cross lust off my list, because DAMN YOU'RE MAKING ME HORNY."

That was the last thing he said before racing off at the count of one. I let out an exaggerated sigh and sat along the sand to observe the race. The other guys next to me were hyping them up, screaming until their lungs burned.

"I'll kill you if you don't win." I mumbled to myself while watching them speed along the sand. I find it funny how Jimin expects to win this race with just one day of training in mid air.

"Having some trouble there?" Jungkook gave him the most evil laugh, before racing past him.

Jimin panicked as he looked at the confusing gear and cursed in his head. This definitely wasn't like those race cars back on Earth. He tried to use his brain for once, and thought it'd be a good idea to turn this into a game of Mario Kart. Jimin's hand reached out of the hover car, and he grabbed one sand rock. "Here goes nothing." He shrugged his shoulders before chucking it at Jungkook's head.

The rock exploded at the impact of Jimin's harsh throw, and Jungkook's coconut head, showering sand everywhere.

"Take that you little fucker!" Jimin shouted in joy as he raced past Jungkook, the lost cause.