¢нαρтєя 1

THE NEXT TIME I OPENED MY EYES, I got up to find me still in the baby's body. The tiny hands attached to me are the only evidence I needed to know that the nightmare didn't end.

The three women from last night are now dressed in white instead of black, and they clothed me in a white cloth. At least they had the sense to feed me milk which I really hate. But I didn't have any say in it when they shoved the bottle down my throat.

"The moon has almost faded from the morning sky. I need to prepare." I heard the redheads voice

"She'll go through with it. The ancestors promised her, her life." I heard a voice whisper

"What about their promise to us? Four Harvest girls sacrificed, four girls returned. But her friends hijack it, and our friends have to stay dead? Cassie was our friend. I hope she doesn't go through with it. Then, you and I can do what the Ancestors want, and they'll give us Cassie! And drag Genevieve back to where she came from." Another one said excited and lifted the basket I was lying in

Wow. They both sound so hateful.

What do they mean by ancestors? And Harvest girls? I think I heard it somewhere on a TV show.

I was then carried outside, and I had to close my eyes due to the light. I was once again placed somewhere in front of the redhead.

"It's time," she said, looking fierce and determined.

For what? I wanted to ask but knowing very well, nothing comes out, I stayed put.

She then lifted me in the air and started saying, and someone Joined her aswell

"Nouvelle vie, nouvelle âme, mélange avec nous." They said

Though I don't know the meaning, I do know that it was french. I took that in my GCSE's but never thought of learning the language. It's solely for easy marks.

After a few minutes of chanting the same thing, she placed me back and grabbed a knife pointing at me

You crazy bitch. What are you doing? I shouted which came out as muffled cries

But she wasn't stopping. Just when I thought, I will die, I heard a furious shout saying "No."

Thank God!

Out of nowhere, something came and hit the redhead's hand, and the knife fell down.

"You should've gone for the head" I wanted to say Thanos's dialogue but kept quiet knowing nothing comes out of my mouth.

I heard a few more cries and voices. I really wanted to see what's going on but I couldn't as sleep took over me. How the heck did I fall asleep in a life and death situation?

The next time, I woke up a caramel-colored guy was holding me. He looked exhausted but still managed to look hot. I think I saw him somewhere as well. Isn't he an actor from a TV show. Maybe this was a prank show. I smiled at him, not caring even if he is a psychopath that maybe trying to kill me, and he returned the smile weakly.

"I was too late. There should have been more time." He said.

'Is he talking to me? Does he know who I am? Maybe he can help me.' I thought excited, but they came crashing down when I heard someone voice say,

"Looks like the wolves came back and finished what they started," a British accented voice said. 'Ah! A fellow Brit,' I thought, excited and tried to see who it was by stirring, but I couldn't see anything.

"You took my daughter, so, I would heal you and your friends." The Brit guy continued.

"Here," a hand hovered over me. But the other guy who is holding me pulled away saying,

"This bite, all this..." He said weakly looking around. "I know it didn't come from nowhere. This is the last note in a song that I started a century ago when I brought your dad to town. And for that, I am sorry."

"No. You saved my child's life, Marcel. For that, you deserve this." the Brit said, holding his hand out again. This time the caramel-skinned bites into his wrist and drank the other guy's blood?

Oh my God! Where the hell am I?

Is this some kind of Cult?

"We will take down whoever brought this upon us, I swear it," the Brit said in a determined tone.

"May I?" a voice told while I was trying to figure out everything and I was passed to someone.

"Shhhh. Oh! Hey! Hey there," the handsome Brit cooed, as he caught me like I will be broken if he puts more pressure. I smiled at him, amused, and he gave me a full-blown grin.

Why are they so many hot guys here?

"I should go," he whispered to the caramel-skinned guy after a while and just like that I was in another place.

"I am sorry you had to see me like this for the first time. I really don't know what I would do if something happened to you today. But let me promise you my littlest wolf. You are Klaus Mikaelson's daughter, and I would go to hell and back to make sure you are safe," he whispered to me. And I just wanted to squeal and coo Aww!, at his confession. Instead, I took hold of his finger that's caressing me and smiled at him.

Wait? Did he just say Klaus Mikaelson? That means I am... This is... Holy shit!

I am not even an American, why me?