Chapter 9 It's over

Your Pov

Me and Hermione waited until everybody was deep in sleep. I got up and change into my regular clothes. We walk out of the girl's dormitory to meet up with Harry and Ron "Ready," I ask them. They nodded their heads as we head down to the commons room.

But to meet Trevor "Trevor, go! You shouldn't be here!" Ron yelled. "Neither should you, Your sneaking out again aren't you," Neville said coming up to us. "Now Neville listen. We were-" "No I won't let you. You'll get Gryffindor into trouble again I'll fight you," Neville argued.

I sigh "Neville I'm really sorry about this Petrificus Totalus," Hermione cast a spell. Neville froze in place but ended up falling backward. Ron gulp "You're a little scary sometimes you know that? Brilliant but scary," Ron confessed to Hermione.

We put on Harry's invisible cape and walk down the halls of Hogwarts. It was awfully quiet "Ow you stood on my foot," Hermione whisper yelled. "Sorry," Ron said we contuied to walk until we reach the door to find Fluffy sleeping.

"Wait a minute he's snoring," Harry said taking off the invisible cape. "Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp," Harry pointed out. We walk closer to Fluffy but ended up smelling his bad breath.

"We have to move the paw," Harry suggested. We move Fluffy's paw away from the trap door. We open the trap door and look down to see pitch black "I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign. If something bad happens get yourselves out," Harry said to Ron, Hermione, and I.

"Does it seem a bit quiet to you," I said to the group. "The harp it stop playing," Hermione pointed out when we look up we see Fluffy awake but angry. "Jump," Harry yelled I jump into the trap door to land on devil snare.

I clam down "Stop moving both of you it's Devil Snare," I explain to Ron and Harry. "You have to relax. If you don't it will only kill you faster," Hermione finish explaining. "Kill us faster. Now I can relax," Ron yelled sarcastically. I took a deep breath but I ended up hitting a floor "Hermione you made it," I said happily.

"I'm glad you're not dead too Y/N," Hermione said. "Hermione, Y/N," we heard Ron and Harry yelled our names. "Just relax," Hermione yelled. "Hermione where are and where's Y/N," Harry yelled worried.

"Just relax do as we say," I yelled at Ron and Harry. Harry relax and fell I went over to help him up "You ok," I ask worriedly. "Yeah I'm fine," Harry said blushing a bit. We walk over to Hermione "He's not relaxing," Harry said looking up at Ron.

"We have to do something," I said panicking. "What," Harry said. "It hates sunlight," Hermione said and took out her wand. "Lumus Solem," Hermione cast making Ron fall hitting the ground. "You okay Ron," I said helping Ron up.

"I'm fine," Ron said getting up from the ground. "Lucky we didn't panic," Ron said looking around. "Lucky Hermione pays attention in Herbology," Harry said. We walk down a mysterious hall to look up to find birds but they're not birds.

"Curious I've never seen birds like these," Hermione admiring. "They're not birds. They're keys," Ron corrected Hermione. "And I'll bet one of them fits that door," Harry said stopping in front of a broom. I watch as Harry tries to catch the broken key  He caught the key then throw it at Hermione.

"Hurry up," Ron pleaded while Hermione tried to open the door. Soon Hermione opens the door we ran inside while Harry flew in. We immediately closed the door we walk into another room that was full of status.

"I don't like this. I don't like this at all," Hermione said sounding a bit scared. We contuied to walk "Where are we? A graveyard," Harry said looking around. "This is no graveyard," Ron said walking then stopped.