19: Sisters night

Don't be sorry, Kara Danvers I love you too." Lena said trying to calm Kara

"Y-you do?"

"Yes darling, I love you." Lena said reassuring Kara before she kissed her again.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kara and Lena went back into the living room. As they walked out Lena snaked her arm around Karas' waist and they sat next to each other on the couch.

"Look who decided to rejoin us" Maggie said jokingly.

"Hahaha, okay so what game are we playing first?" Kara asked excitedly

"Charades!" Yelled out both Maggie and Alex in unison.

"Charades it is." Kara said getting paper and a pen "Now everybody write down a bunch of things to act out."

"Okay I'm done," Alex said about five minutes later.

"Yeah me too," Maggie said right after her.

"Me three" Kara and Lena both said in unison.

"Oh, would you look at that, the love birds are telepathic." Maggie joked.

Both Lena and Kara laughed then looked at each other with a look like they knew something no one else did.

"Okay, you two let's play the game." Alex said glaring at the pair.

Maggie walked over to Lena and secretly handed her a slip of paper, one side it said "proposing" and on the other it said, "after a couple of rounds give me this one". Maggie then went and got another glass of wine and then went and sat back down, she and Lena shared a glance at each other.

"So whos first Kara and I or you guys?" Lena asked.

"First you don't have to use such proper grammar with us and second you guys can go first." Alex responded

"Well look whos being nice." Kara said teasing Alex.

"Okay, let's not start a fight now." Maggie said.

Kara and Lena went first, Kara had to try an get Lena to guess animals and succeeded. Then Alex tried to get Maggie to guess FBI which didn't go too well. A couple rounds past and it was finally Maggie's turn to get Alex to guess again and this was when Lena gave Maggie the slip of paper.

"Okay okay, I can do this one." Maggie said trying to play it cool.

Maggie got down on one knee and sat for a couple of seconds trying to calm her nerves.

"Okay... Al, we have been together for a while now and I have loved every minute of it, even the fights, you have made my life so much better by just simply being in it. I can't think of anyone who I would want to spend the rest of my life with other then you, because you are my one and only and you are the only girl that I wanna kiss" Maggie giggled at the end then turned around to Lena who handed her the ring box she was holding for her, she turned back around and opened it. And while looking into Alex's eyes asked "Alexandra Danvers will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Alex sat there for a minute then looked at Kara who held up the ring box Alex had gotten earlier that week. Alex signaled for Kara to throw it to her and she caught it, popping it open she got down on one knee and said: "Only if you do me the honor of marrying me."

Everyone in the room started laughing while Alex and Maggie both had tears welling up in their eyes.

Alex was the first to speak "Of course I'll marry you Mags"

"Well good cause it would have been awkward when I said yes to you" Maggie responded.

They slipped the rings on each other's fingers and kissed....a little too long for Karas liking.

"Now whos the love birds?" Kara asked teasingly. "I am soooooo happy for you guys!" She exclaimed.

"You guys this is great!" Lena said right after Kara. "Also I'm so glad I hid that camera early and got all of this on video."

"You what?" Alex asked shocked.

"Hey, Maggie asked me to." Lena said defensively.

"Wait when did you do that?" Kara asked

"I'll explain later. We need to celebrate let's go to the bar, Kara can call everyone else, and I'm paying." Lena responded.

"Yeah that sounds great, but first was the thing I had to guess proposing?" Alex asked messing around.

"Maybe" Maggie replied simply.

They all headed down to the bar, Kara called Winn, James, Sam, and J'onn, who all came as soon as they heard Lena was paying.

"So what the big news you wanted to tell us?" Winn asked for the fifth time since he got to the bar.

"Well I guess everyone's here now so, Me and Maggie are getting married!" Alex said while holding her hand up to show off the ring.

Everyone said there congrats, James got a round of shots for everyone. They were all having a great time when J'onn, Alex, Kara, and Winn got a notification from the DEO. A portal had opened from another earth.

"Its probably just Barry but I should still check it, you guys stay here and drink and ill be back." Kara said to the rest of the group. Alex protested but eventually gave up knowing her sister would never let in.

--------------------------------------------------------------
When Kara got to the portal she couldn't believe what she saw come out of it. It definitely was not Barry or anyone of his friends.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was asking questions like "who asked who" and "how did you ask" so Lena pulled out the video she had took and showed everyone. They all ooh'ed and aww'ed at the video and laughed when Alex also got down on one knee. It was a great night and everyone knew it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N:

Woah long time no update. Sorry guys, I know what I said last time and I totally did not see to it, buuuuut I really hope you like the chapter and a new one will be out shortly!

P.s. What/Who do you think came out of the portal?