chapter forty-one-"My love"

Hey loves, hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT.

Dedi goes to sarakhaled

Girl you really make my day with your LONG comments that tell of your opinion of the characters.

And you are a great friend.

I love you ALL guys

------------------------------------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

Her phone rang and she saw that it was Charon.

"Charon, hello brother" she greeted him.

"Lionesse! Oh thank god. Oh thank god!" he replied, fear and worry in his voice.

Charon never showed fear since the day she met him.

Something was wrong.

"Charon, i need you to calm down and tell me what's wrong" she said alarmed and all around her, the pack fell dead silent.

"Nothing. I just need you here. I need you to be with me. Come back. Please."

"Charon, did something happen?" she whispered.

"Just come back and i'll tell you. You are not safe"

"And why is that. I never really was safe anyway." she demanded.

"BECAUSE DAMON OR ONE OF HIS VAMPIRES PLACED A BOX WITH A REAL WOLF'S HEART AND ON THE BOX YOUR NAME WAS WRITTEN, DAMMIT. HE WANTS YOU LIONESSE. HE REALLY DOES AND I CAN'T LOSE YOU. EVER. YOUR THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE FOR FUCK'S SAKE. PLEASE. I-I thought that it really was your heart, sister. I thought that he killed you" his voice becoming nothing but a pained whisper.

"Charon, i am fine. I am fine. I was coming back anyway. After all i can't really leave my pack. I'll come the day after tomorrow, alright. But tell me one thing. Did any of my wolves get hurt?"

"No" he replied and she was never more relieved and happy in her life.

"Good" was all she said, before sighing in relief and hanging up the phone.

Jace opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by another phone call.

She answered only for it to be Reia.

"Reia? What's wrong sis?" she asked, worried.

"Lionesse, i need your help"

"Help? What help do you mean?" Lio said, getting into alpha mode.

"Vampires attacks are very frequent now. My wolves are strong but the filths are way more in numbers. I almost lost 3 of my best cause they were seriously outnumbered. Kye is with the fighters now, so i called you. The only packs we have an alliance with is yours and Jace's can you both send us some help?"

Lionesse looked at Jace and he nodded his head, yes.

"Jace and i will send you help immediately. You didn't even have to ask, sister."

"Thank you sister. I knew i could rely on you"

Lionesse hang up the phone.

"Jace i will call my fighters now, how many of your-"

"Our" Jace corrected.

"Our pack can you send? I'll send 10 of my best"

"I'll send 10 as well" Jace agreed, getting up.