C H A P T E R 6

Nichole

I've heard that we got the Anderson's project though I heard its not fully ours just yet atleast not until he meets the requirement.

I heard around because my boss who I went along with to the meeting was suddenly deep in thoughts after the meeting.

He just asked for me to tell the driver my address which I did and after dropping me off, they just drove off.

These business tycoons and all of the strings associated with their professional relations isn't something to write home about.

I mean, why can't they just give them the contract on merit and end it there.

Speaking of awarding on merit, we deserve to be the contract because Xander's performance was outstanding.

He's really smart. He knows every business tactics. My handsome crush. I giggled at the thought of him.

A phone ring interrupted my thoughts.

"Hello."

"Miss Winston, in my office now."Xander said and hung up.

He can't even say 'please'. I shrugged and made my way towards his office and knocked on his door.

"Come in." He said in his very firm voice.

"You called me,sir?" I said coming inside towards his desk.

"Have a seat." He said whilst continuing his work on his laptop.

I took a seat opposite him and watched him do his work with complete seriousness. He looks hot when he dresses, even hotter when he unknowingly flexes his muscles.

His jet black hair looks soft, I wonder what it'll feel like to run my hands through them.

I looked from his head down to his lips, and I realised that his lips has curled up into a smirk. Oops he caught me staring, yet again

"Are you done ogling?" He said smirking.

"I...um... I am."

What did I just say?

"Its fine... just marry me." He said with complete seriousness in his tone.

Wait what?

Xander

She looked like she had just seen a ghost.

Yes I want to hire her to be my so called dream girlfriend.

Thinking things through for the past few days, I realised that none of my flings will fit the description of that lovely girlfriend of mine.

Besides, all of them were well known sluts.

None of zach's options were right either. He kept suggesting names of some bitches from the past that I didn't even remember.

After deliberating, I realised that there is no one with such character in my life. Somehow whilst eating dinner with Maria, my mind drifted off to nichole.

Thinking things through, I realised that it wouldn't be that bad to use her and besides, she seems like someone that won't mix business with pleasure. She won't make the mistake of acting clingy or falling in love.

Although, she does ogle me sometimes but it's ok and quite normal because they all do. I'm good looking and I know it.

One more point is that she does need the money, so there's a high chance she'd take this deal.

"What do you mean, sir?"

"I mean what I just said, marry me . You will get to ogle everyday." I said jokingly putting my friendly card into play.

"Sir, that's..." She said ,getting upset. I quickly interrupted her before she says something she shouldn't.

"A joke. Relax but I'm serious about the marriage thing though. I just need you to marry me for six months. "

"Umm, sir. Me? What do you mean by that and why will I even marry you and for what?" She said looking confused.

" Listen, let me break this down to you. I need you to act like my fiancee and even get married to me in a month.

Then six months after the marriage, we'd get divorced and don't think nothing is in it for you. You'd get one million dollars and a monthly allowance of 100,000 aside from the privilege you'd get as my wife. Just imagine you'd get to have all of that and in return, all you have to do is to pretend to be my lovely wife so I could get the contract. "

Her eyes widened for a second at the mention of just a million but she quickly comported herself.

"Sir, why do you think I'd do this. And why me when you could get any of your........ girls to do this for you?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm not so desperate that I'd tarnish the bond of marriage for the sake of money."

She stood up and continued

" Sir, I can't do this and I'm not trying to sound rude sir, but I'd be in my office if you need me for official work." She said emphasizing the official work and made her way towards the door.

"Won't you even do this for your father?" That made her stop. Smart one Xander.

If you're wondering, I had her investigated.

That day she said that she had to go somewhere real quick, I couldn't help but think she was going over to the Walter's to give them an hit about my presentation because incidentally,it was the day of the presentation.

I had my bodyguard,Damien follow her without her knowledge. He reported what he found to me.

She has a sick father that's been diagnosed with the third stage cancer and could get worse anytime soon. They need the money urgently.

She looked at me suprised. "Dont be surprised, I have my ways. Think it through, I'd give you time, I want my answer by tomorrow. You can have the rest of the day off, I don't

have anything to do and I'd be out soon. "

Her mouth curled up as if she wanted to say something but she just nodded and left.

I hope she makes the right decision. That is, to accept my deal. Its gonna be good for her. Well, us.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

29-03-2019💓