Yandere Yoongi

You was a hard working woman that wanted nothing more than to make everyone happy, especially your boyfriend Yoongi. Recently you've been staying after work trying to get a promotion and finally sell a huge project to a high paying company but because of this you couldn't spend time with your boyfriend and your work put a strain on your relationship. Months went by of arguing and shouting because he accused you of cheating and the fact you neglected him and he went as far to say he wish you never met.
It hurt knowing you caused this but he shared the blame as well by not trusting and listening to you, one night you finally got to come home early and was excited to finally spend time with Yoongi and fix that hole in your relationship but everything went wrong...
Y/n POV —————————————
Finally I thought as I made it to mine and Yoongi's shared house, even though things were ruff between you two, you both held on because of the love you felt for eachother. As i unlocked the door to our house, You entered to silence. Curious to see if Yoongi slept early you went to check upstairs but as you reached your shared bedroom and entered your heart broke, there Yoongi laid on top of a half naked girl with his lips attached to hers, anger filled you and you shouted
"What the fuck is going on here!?"
Yoongi shot up darting his head in your direction, eyes wide and he knew he was caught. He let out a sigh and said to the girl underneath him.
"Baby can you go home tonight I have to deal with this bitch."
You chocked on your breath at his words, what is happening?
"Sure honey, call me tomorrow and we can arrange our date."
Then the girl had the guts to kiss him again and strutted past you with a smirk and flipped her hair, dumb bitch who the fuck you think you is!?
You thought but your mind was still directed to Yoongi and you spoke lowly.
"Talk now..."
Yoongi only stared and gave a chuckle.
"Hurts doesn't it" he smirked
"What are you fucking going on about!?"
"You know what I mean you cheap slut, giving the excuse that your working just so you could go behind my back and fuck other men, your a whore." He spoke not caring how his worked affected you deeply.
"Excuse me I never cheated! I was working my ass off for you! I was trying my best to raise the money for your music career that you so desperately wanted to start and this is how you pay me, the only whore is you, you fucking man whore!"
Yoongi looked stunned for a bit until he finally spoke again.
"Like fuck that's the truth, you were sleeping with other men and neglecting me so I decided to take revenge and give you a taste of your own medicine!"
Tears began to work their way out of your eyes as the pain and anger finally got to you.
"You know what!? Believe whatever the fuck you want I'm done with your shit! The reason our relationship doesn't work is not because of me because I never cheated, it was because you were being a self conscious little skank and never trusted me so fuck you and your shit because I know the truth and I can't wait until you realise you fucked US up!"
Just like that your thoughts and feeling shot out of your mouth and before he could speak you opened your closet and filled a suitcase with your clothes and turned towards his confused and annoyed face. You could tell he didn't know if he was right or not but his face changed into panic and horror when you ripped of your promise ring and flung it across the room and before leaving you said
"Hope your happy, fuck up."
You drove your car to your best friends house and her being the person they were let you stay with them and you cried your heart out to them before falling asleep on their couch.
Yoongi's POV ———————————
She left....
Did I do the right thing...
Did she tell the truth...
Did I really fuck up our relationship...
Thoughts circled his head as tears gathered in his eyes when he started to realise how stupid he was, you were Y/N the most beautiful and caring girlfriend he ever had, how in the world did he get the thought that you would cheat.
Yoongi rubbed his head as he started to get angry, it boiled in his veins when he realised how he fucked up, he made you watch him straddle a girl and kiss her and talk to her like she was his world when it was all a lie. Y/N was his world, his only reason to eat, sleep, breath....live.
Anger consumed him as he began wrecking his room that once belonged to the both of you, destroying everything until his hands ached and bleed. He laid on the floor staring and the wreck that surrounds him, darkens was all he could see until something shiny caught his eye, his eyes widened and he scrambled to him feet and grabbed the shiny object.
Y/N's promise ring he thought,
Gently he raise the ring to his face examining it close and slowly brushed his thumb across the writing engraved onto the shiny surface,
'My love is forever~ butterfly'
He stared at the words and began to sob holding the ring to his heart.
"My beautiful butterfly...*sob*"
His sanity was breaking.
"Don't fly away..."
Breaking slowly.
"You still love me right!?"
Crumbling.
"You promised to love me, so you can't break that promise!"
Crashing.
"...*sob*..."
Until sanity was nothing more that a forgotten word.
"I guess I just have to cut your wings, butterfly."
His grin grew large as a plan set in his mind and he thought.
'My butterfly, there's no escaping me'
Y/N POV —————————————
I laid on my best friends couch, half awake, half asleep.
Everything still fresh in your mind from the argument with Yoongi and the picture of him with that girl, it broke you, your heart stung.
'Why?' That thought ran through your head, even though Yoongi explained why he did everything it still made you question, why did you relationship get so shit?
Your thoughts were shattered by a glass breaking and rustling sounds came from the kitchen.
"BF/N are you okay?!"
"BF/N?..."
You got up from your comfortable position and cautiously made your way to the kitchen, just then your breath caught in your throat.
The window was broken and glass littered the floor, BF/N was nowhere in sight, you turned quickly to go check upstairs to see if BF/N was safe but instead you met a hard chest and as you looked up you were met with crazed eyes.
"Yoongi?"
He gave a crooked smile and stroked your face.
"So beautiful..."
He whispered quietly, he circled you twice before standing behind you.
"Such a beautiful butterfly... and all mine for the taking."
"What the hell are you on about? Get out of here I don't want to see your fucking face!"
You yelled just about to face him, when he held you in place and reached in front of you grabbing a large knife, you flinched and froze.
"Harsh words, seems butterfly has some strong wings..."
He traced the knife to my shoulder blades and whispered in my ear.
"I wonder what will happen when I cut your wings fucking off."
Yoongi plunged the knife into my right shoulder blade and I screeched in pain and tried to escape but Yoongi held me tight.
"How does it feel!? Losing your precious wings butterfly, you won't EVER leave me again!"
He repeatedly stabbed my shoulder blades, swapping from the right to the left. The pain was taking over my mind and I could feel myself slipping away but I used the last ounce of strength to break from Yoongi's grasp and ran slightly to the front door but the pain and blood loss was to much and I fell to the ground, the blood surrounding and soaking me. I slowly began to lose consciousness as I saw Yoongi's figure approach me and he laid down on his stomach and rested his head on his arms, blood, my blood covering him and a deranged smile on his face.
"It's okay butterfly, give in to the darkness it's okay, I will take care of you FOREVER."
That was the last thing l heard before I blacked out and my last thought was...
'Will he ever let this butterfly free?'