Diary's Page: 3

Dear diary, I could start all the party thing by saying how weird but amazing it was at the same time, but the truth is... It didn't last long.

I still don't understand it all myself. All I know is I didn't want to go, but Suri always manages to convince me. We were there right after, tons of people dancing and drinking around when we made our way to that enormous house. It was so big and so well decorated I felt like a nobody for a couple of seconds, that of course before the mess started.

We had just arrived when someone I don't know decided we had to play that stupid game. I felt goosebumps by just the thought of me being trapped with a stranger in a room, and Suri wasn't helping.

When I was thinking in a way of running away from there, that's when my eyes landed on him. I knew he would be there, but it was too crowded... Why do we always find each other?

To make it even more weird, that random guy picked us both.

Yeah, BOTH to get inside a room for a strong 7 minutes. I felt like fainting, specially when he saw me there. What if he thought I was an easy one? Okay, maybe I'm overthinking.

But that's how we ended up together in these four walls anyways.

I couldn't even look at him, I don't know if a part of me really believed he would make a move, or I was just too overwhelmed by how life is tricking me by pushing us together so suddenly.

He looked at me, he was so warm. Made me feel at ease when that smile of his appeared like a dream to me. Looking like an angel, so effortlessly beautiful and innocent.

He said we couldn't do anything, after all, he has a girlfriend. I didn't feel bad for it, he was respectful and I found that really charming.

We sat in front of each other, he wanted to know me better so I told him all the basics. Then he sent an arrow straight to my heart, with a simple compliment.

He said my eyes were beautiful.

I've heard that a lot before, but when he said that, it was different. It sounded heavenly, it made my heart shake.

Finally, it had meaning. I believed they were special when he looked at me with a slight blush on his cheeks.

I told him I liked his dimples. I didn't think, it just slipped out of my mouth and for a minute I wanted the earth to swallow me.

He looked surprised, I was so ashamed, I felt like I fucked up.

But then he giggled, and took my hand to let me poke them. It was a slight touch, but it burned, it felt like electricity.

His face is so soft and immaculate. So pale but it glows and feels like touching warm sheets in a cold day.

I smiled instantly. And that's when he noticed.

He said my eyes were sparkling. He noticed, but he didn't realize why they did.

It ended so fast, I wanted that moment to last forever, just the two of us, getting to know each other. But we had to go back to reality, me with my friends, and he with his girl.

I would've been happy for the rest of the night, just because I spent those minutes with him.

But everything felt like crashing down when I saw his face filled with pain. His eyes were sad, his smile wasn't there. All because of her rejecting his touch.

What is wrong with her?

His touch is magnetizing. It stops time and makes you feel like you're floating. It could take all the pain away, and make you feel safe.

But she just rejected it, she smacked his hand away, and it hurt me. It hurt a lot.

He was so sad, it broke my heart.

Dear diary... I don't want her to hurt him.