-1-

Edd nervously walked up to Tord. Tord was just standing in the kitchen, looking at his phone. Edd tapped on Tord's shoulder, sweating slightly. Tord smiled, and looked up at Edd. Edd almost backed out, but tried to stay strong. Edd took a deep breath, while Tord was looking at Edd in slight confusion. 

"Um, Tord.. Y-You see.. um. I, um.. reallylikeyoualotwillyoupleasedateme." Edd said, really fast. Tord blushed, 'Did Edd say he liked me?' Tord thought.

"Did you say you liked me? And you want to date me?" Tord asked in clarification. Edd fiddled his hands, and nodded. Tord's face went dark red.

"Sure! I'd love to give us a try!" Tord exclaimed. Truth is, he liked Edd as well, and was planning on asking him out himself. Tord smirked, and leaned closer to Edd, pressing his lips to Edd's. Edd's eyes widened in surprise, but pressed back. 

Matt walked into the kitchen, and his eyes fell upon the scene. Matt gasped softly, and quickly walked out of the kitchen. He hoped Tom was still asleep. Matt heard a door next to him open. He turned quickly, and saw Tom. 

"Oh.. Hey, Matt." Tom said, smiling. Tom and Matt knew each other since they were kids. They may not act like it, but they were very close. Matt blocked the way of the kitchen. Tom looked at Matt in confusion. 

"Um, Matt? Can you move? I want to get coffee." Tom said, trying to walk past Matt. Matt took a step to the right, blocking Tom. Tom growled, and moved Matt manually. Tom walked into the kitchen, and saw Tord and Edd holding hands. Tom looked at them in confusion. 

"Um, what's going on with you guys?" Tom asked, walking toward the coffee machine. Tord glared at Tom, while Edd gave Tom an actual answer.

"Well, um, I asked Tord to date me! He said 'yes!'." Edd said, smiling.

"I don't see why it's any of your business." Tord snapped at Tom. Tom's smile fell. Edd and Tord looked at Tom in slight confusion.

"Um, sorry, I have to go." Tom said, leaving the room quickly. Tord mumbled something about Tom being 'homophobic' as Tom walked into his room. Edd laughed at Tord.

"We all know Tom isn't entirely straight." Edd said, nudging Tord. Tord smiled.

Matt was in Tom's room, comforting Tom. Matt knew of Tom's huge 'crush' on Tord. Matt had his arms around Tom comfortingly. Tom had tears in his eyes.

"M-Ma-tt, I-I th-ought I w-as do-ing ever-y t-thing right!" Tom said, tears flowing down his face now. His tears were pitch black, and slightly sticky. Matt patted Tom's back, and squeezed him lightly. 

"C-Can you leave for a b-bit. I want to be al-one." Tom stuttered. He looked at Matt with pleading eyes. Matt smiled softly, and nodded. He got up, and went to the door.

"I'm here for you, you know that." Matt said, before he left the room. Tom nodded as Matt walked out of the room.  Tom wrapped himself up in his blanket, and just laid on his bed, in thought.

Matt, however, had a few words to say to Edd.