eight

haruman naege sigani itdamyeon
dalkomhan ni hyanggie chwihaeseo
gonhi nan jamdeulgopa

"What are you listening?" It was Beomgyu who asked and as usual, I ignored him again.

ppakppakhan seukejul saie gihoega itdamyeon
ttaseuhago gipeun nun ane mom damgeugopa

Suddenly, someone removed one of my plug in and he put it into his ear.

"What--" I froze as I looked at Beomgyu. Where is he getting that confidence? We're not even close.

"I like this song!" He said, looking so happy. "I'm a fan of BTS! They have so many great songs. Are you a fan, too?"

"No, I'm not!" I glared at him and I removed my plug in from his ears.

We caught everyone's attention so I told him to follow me outside.

"Let's talk here." I started. "How dare you remove my plug in without my permission?"

"I thought that's something friends would do." He said soflty.

"Friends? What are you talking about?" I raised my brow.

"Do you remember the bread I gave you?" He asked. "I also wrote a note."

"What about it?"

"I wrote something on the back part. Did you read it?" He said.

"I didn't know that you wrote something on the back so... no."

He sighed. It seemed like he was disappointed.

What did he write?

🌰

I just can't stop thinking about it. Where exactly did I put that note?

Oh, I remember! I think I threw it on the trash can.

Time flew fast and it's already dismissal time.

"Let's go." Yeonjun said.

"I'll not be able to go with you today. I have something to do." I reasoned. He looked at me suspiciously. "It's true! Our adviser wants to talk to me."

"Really? Then I'll go now."

I just nodded.

I feel like I needed to get that note. I was really curious. But how am I suppose to get it?

The janitor passed by so I approached him.

"Can I borrow your gloves?" I asked.

Instead of lending me his gloves, he gave me a new one.

I wore the gloves and sneakily placed the trash can inside the room. Desperately, I took out all what's inside of it and finally found the note. I put it first in my pocket and cleaned the mess I made.