5

I was on my way to detention, still confuse on why I got it in the first place. "Who the fuck still gets detention? I still don't know why it was made". I groaned and walked in the detention hall.

 I groaned and walked in the detention hall

I already want to go home. "Well if it isn't the new student". The teacher said smugly. I paid him no mind and sat down on the window pale. "Sit in a chair". The teacher hissed at me. "Your lucky I'm here, be grateful for that". I replied. The boys in the room laughed at me. "Now you listen here...". The teacher picks up a paper and froze. "Min".

Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "I've been here for what two days and your just now realizing my surname?". I asked but no one said anything. "Yo-your a Min?". The teacher said. "We went threw this already". I yawned. "I-I I'm sorry!". The teacher bowed and I stared at him like he was crazy.

"Umm... sure whatever just hurry this shit up". I said. "Of course". The teacher said and started writing some things on the board. I put my music on and closed my eyes waiting for this shit to be over. My mind wonder to the two guys I saw. "They are part of some gang or something". I thought. "I'll try to stay away from them". I said to myself.

"5pm!?! What the fuck!". I yelled angrily. "This is teen labor, I'm suing". I grumbled going out the building. "Hey!". I heard a shout from behind me and I turn around and saw a small group of boys. I just stared at them. "Fuck y'all want? A pencil?". I laughed. "We heard your a Min". One boy said.

"I heard that I didn't care". I hissed. "You". One boy walked up to me and he started to punch his self. "Hmm... Y'all didn't know your friend was crazy?". I asked the group. "What are you doing to him?!?". I boy yelled. "I'm not doing shit". I said. "I just said that he was crazy, he needs helps before he kills his self". I added. "Stop!". A boy yelled at me. "I told you, I'm not doing this!". I shouted. "I am".

 "I am"

I see a girl leaning on a wall without a care in the world. "I'ma going need you all to back up before I make him break his own neck". She laughed. "Ok! Just stop!". Another boy shouted. The girl snapped her fingers and the boy stops punching his self. The boys ran to him and the girl called me over.

"Your a popular little thing aren't you?". She giggled. "Not by choice". I sighed. "I can see that". She says and held out her hand. "I'm Felicity and don't worry I know you". She laughed. I shook her hand. "Good, I hate introducing myself". I said. "Well then your coming with me". She grabbed my arm and started pulling me along.

"Get your hands off me!". I tried to break free but she dug her nails in my arm and I hissed. "Easy there lion, I just want to introduce you to my best friend, that's all". Felicity said. "Please don't mistake me for your friend". I said. "Not yet but come on!". Felicity pulls me back in the school and into a classroom. "Are you here?!?". Felicity calls out. "Yes, you loud ass".

 "Yes, you loud ass"

"Yoongi, this is Caesar my bestie". Felicity said and hugs him. "Fascinating". I sarcastically stated. "Now can I leave?". I asked. "Nope". Felicity chuckled. "Why not?". I asked. "Because...".

"Your coming home with me".