15

EDITED

They both looked at each other confused before looking around the rooftop.

"Whoever you are, show who you are»

Jungkook didn't like the feeling of someone unknown watching them.

"Taehyung let's just go" Jungkook said tugging on Taehyung clothes.

"No kookie, who are you!» Taehyung shouted.

"You should listen to your little boyfriend» The unknown voice said with a chuckle after.

"Taehyung let's go"

Taehyung looked around before taking Jungkook's hand and walked away. They walked down the stairs looking behind them every now and then.

«Well that was creepy» Jungkook said and swayed his and Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung just nodded and pulled Jungkook closer to him. He kept looking around before looking down at Jungkook.

"Let's ditch class"

"We can't do that."

"Yes, we can watch me do it" Taehyung started running.

"Hey, wait for me" Jungkook said running after Taehyung.

Later that day.

They were now at the forest looking for a safe place to be or more like Taehyung was looking. Jungkook found some bunnies and decided to pet them.

"Hyung look, they are so cute"

He looked around but he couldn't find Taehyung.

«Hyung?»

Then Taehyung came out of nowhere and shouted.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Jungkook jumped and fall backwards.

"Omg hahahahahhaha you should have seen your face hahah"

Taehyung said laughing.

Jungkook looked the other way while Taehyung was still laughing.

«Sorry bubba» But Jungkook didn't respond, he kept ignoring Taehyung.

Taehyung then walked over to Jungkook and sat down. Jungkook jumped on his lap while hugging him. He snuggled closer to Taehyung's chest and closed his eyes. Taehyung looked down at Jungkook with a smile and lifted up is head with his finger. Jungkook opened his eyes just to meet Taehyung eyes looking back at him. Taehyung looked at Jungkook's lips then back into his eyes.

Before Taehyung could do anything Jungkook's lips was already on his. After a while they parted away both of them blushing.

«Hey, Jungkook»

«Yeh?»

«What's your thought about marking?» Taehyung asked

«Do you wanna mark me Tae» Jungkook giggled

«Well kinda, I was thinking about what that dude back at the rooftop said and I know that we haven't known each other for that long but-»

«You can mark me, I mean we are mates so I don't see a reason not too»

«Then, Jungkook do I have your permission to mark you?»