Authors Note

Disclaimer: There are a few moments that might be triggering to anyone dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts. I won't be putting any warnings at the beginning of the chapter, this is the only warning. There are mentions of self harm, and self degradation. It is maybe 1-3 chapters that contain these scenes, if you feel you might not be able to handle it then please don't push yourself to read this book. 

None of the photos shown throughout the book are mine. I do not take any credit. All of these photos were found on tumblr.

This story is something I've worked on throughout many years. It was never intended to be published, it was just something I wrote to hide from my own reality and maybe compensate for my own problems... But I realized there is so much of this I want to be shared so I could hopefully show a different view of the world. Maybe its just me being absolutely delusional but hey that's what stories are for...

I'd like for people to think of this as a superhero book. Although the character doesn't follow the traditional path of unnatural powers, she does use her compassion, empathy, and love to help the world.

Hopefully this book inspires people to just... be good! It sounds so simple but it's crazy how little you see it in your daily life. It would be nice to see people use those qualities as if they were powers because in this day and age, it could really change the way people live...which in my opinion, could be considered a power....

Throw in a little love, demons, anger, fluff, and sadness and boom! There you go!

This is my first time publicly showing any of this work....

Wish Me Luck!