| 53 | okay again

The silence lingered between them late at night in Daisy's tiny apartment in San Fransisco. After their very touching exchange Timothée had suggested the two of them go to bed and talk about things in the morning, but the two of them lay together in the cold bed wide awake unable to get any shut eye.

Daisy couldn't sleep because she feared the nightmare that would be awaiting her in her slumber, as for Timothée he was still shaken up after seeing the sight of her. He expected to come to San Fransisco and surprise her, that she'd be happy and healthy and they could do fun things together and she would forget about all the hard things in her life.

But he was wrong to think that Daisy was over everything. Her brother was dead for fucks sake, and she was the one to find his dead cold lifeless body in his lonely room. He should have known better than to let her go. He shouldn't have been gullible to the lies she told him on the phone. He felt as though all of this was his own doing, it was all his fault.

Thoughts creep into his mind, really dark thoughts. Like, why did Harvey do this to her? He shouldn't have left his little sister the way he did? Doesn't he care? But he pushes the thoughts from his away instantly. Because he knows better than to blame Harvey. Harvey wasn't in his right mind, he cared for Daisy and he proved it multiple times. But Timothée just needed to put the blame on somebody other than himself.

'What are you thinking about?' Whispers Daisy, her voice soothing and terrifying at the same time. Timothée sighs cuddling up to her back and placing his head on her shoulder.

'You.' He coos placing a kiss on her bare shoulder then resting his cheek on her because she was warm and she smelt of soap and jasmines.

'Good thoughts or bad thoughts?' She asks reaching her hand up to pet his soft curls. She missed the feel of them between her fingertips. She missed everything about him and as tense as this moment felt she still savored his presence and his touch and his scent because she never wanted him to leave her.

'Both.' He admits truthfully. He was mad at her for lying to him and he wasn't going to do the same thing back. He listens to Daisy's breathing, it's steady and calm. He tries to mimic it.

The silence lasts for a while but eventually Daisy breaks it. 'I know I'm a handful.' She admits sighing in the process. 'And I'm sorry I'm so hard to handle sometimes.' The bed begins to move and Timothée has now sat upright. Daisy turns around in the bed so she's facing him and although it's dark there's a small light coming from the bathroom that shines onto his face.

He looks sad, really sorrowful and it hurts her that she is the cause. 'You aren't a handful.' He says tucking a hair behind her ear. 'You're just going through a lot and I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most.'

Daisy shakes her head in protest. 'No. Don't blame yourself. It isn't your fault Timothée I made you leave.' She can't let him put all the blame on himself, she was the one that lied and hid the truth from him. How was he supposed to know she was still hurting?

'I won't blame myself if you don't blame yourself either.' he says cupping her cheeks and Daisy doesn't reply. Instead she leans in for a kiss and he accepts. He kisses her back softly and gently his hands play with her hair the same way hers play with his curls.

Her hair is soft and smooth and his hands run through her brown locks easily. His hands then find her waist and he's turning her over so she's straddling him now. Their kisses grow heated and Timothée is addicted to how smooth her skin feels under her shirt and how her scent is the only thing he can think about right now.

He can't help himself when he pulls her shirt up above her head, and he's happy she doesn't protest. Next thing he knows his pants are no longer covering his legs and his already bare chest is being left kisses from her soft lips. 'Now.' She whispers and she connects their lips again. Timothée smiles into the kiss.

'What now?' He asks her playfully, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear her say it.

'Do you really want me to say it?' She says stopping their kiss abruptly and furrowing her eyebrows at him. Timothée chuckles and kisses her neck sucking on it gently knowing exactly where her sweet spot is.

Once she begins to moan in extreme pleasure he stops himself so he can tease her. 'Yes, I really want you to say it.' He says looking up at her before going back to leaving marks all over her neck. She's filled with ecstasy and pleasure and she can't help herself, she wanted him. More than anything in the world right now.

So, she doesn't hold back 'I want you now, please.' she begs and before she knows it she is being flipped over again so she's on the bottom and he's above her. His eyes are just as demanding as hers are and it brings her a sense of pleasure that he feels the same way. That although he is the one teasing her he wants her just as much as she wants him.

Her shorts are off in an instant and so is her underwear. She's completely naked in a matter of seconds but she isn't insecure about it. Because although she was a lot thinner and she knew she was sickly looking she knew he loved her, even with her flaws and imperfections. He still called her beautiful as he made love to her on her bed, in her lonely cold apartment looking at her with so much lust in his eyes and kissing her with so much passion.

There were so many things going on in her life, so many problems she was dealing with. But making love to him made it all go away. Witnessing how much he longed for her and loved her after all this time made everything okay again.