Chapter ten: Welcome home

Sailing the ship back to Storybrooke, Lillian looked at the docks. Smiling as she set it onto the ground and walked over to Baelfire. 

''All right!'' Leroy yelled above all of the others. Lillian turned to Charming and Snow as they walked behind Henry. Turning to the lost boys, she smiled as Luca and Darren stuck together. Walking towards them as she gave each of them a hug, welcoming them in StoryBrooke. 

''Hey, welcome back.'' Belle said as both Lillian and Neal joined Belle and Mr. Gold. Neal gave Mr. Gold's cane back to him as Belle looked at Lillian's clothes. Frowning as she pulled her aside. ''You should probably change as soon as you can, that dress might be a little too reviling for your fathers liking.'' As both of them chuckled, they walked back to their small family, each of them pulled into long hug.

As Wendy walked downstairs, Lillian noticed two young man walk towards them, as Baelfire joined them, Lillian decided to reunite with Mary Margret and David. 

''I can cure you now that we're back.'' The married couple smiled at her as they pulled her into a hug. Turning to Regina, Lillian walked towards her, clearing her throat as she looked at all the people of StoryBrooke. ''And we own so much to Regina, thank you for helping us return to where we belong.'' 

As all of them were talking, Lillian noticed Henry and Felix talking to one another. She frowned as she saw the look in Felix' eyes. Walking towards them, she placed a hand on Henry's shoulder. Feeling a weird tickling feeling under her fingers. 

''Henry, what's going on?'' 

''Felix, he is still free, what are we going to do about him.''

''Oh, I'm pretty sure that David and Emma have a cell for him.'' Waving her hand, Felix disappeared in a familiar cloud of purple smoke. 

''Once I seal the box in here ... Lillian will place another spell on top of it, and Pan will never see the light of day ever again.'' Waving his hand over the wooden floor, Lillian watched as Pandora's box was now sealed. 

Lillian now lowered herself next to the plank, she closed her eyes, allowing them to become the blood red color she was come to known. Muttering something under her breath, she placed a few protection spells over it. Opening her eyes again, she allowed her father to help her stand upright.

''Don't worry Henry ... I won't let him hurt you.'' 

----Peter's Pov----

As Peter was sitting with Henry's book in Granny's, he stared at the picture of the Dark Lilith. She was standing in her signature clothes. Her red eyes were staring up at him, her blue dress waving around her, her black cloak around her shoulders, tied close to her neck. 

He smiled as he looked at her, she was beautiful looking like that. He had known her as Lilith for a long time. Before she turned into Tiger Lily. As he turned to the laughing Lillian, right there in the flesh. He couldn't help but smile. He so badly wanted to ho up to her, kiss her and just dance with her.

But he couldn't in this body. As she turned towards him, she smiled, walking up to him along side Bealfire. As Baelfire and Lillian took a seat in front of him, she herself extended her hand onto his. 

''Why are you looking at that one? I thought I'd show you all of these already?'' Taken aback by her question, he blinked before shaking his head and turning back to her.