¢нαρтєя 2

THE ONLY QUESTION THAT'S RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND all along was, "Will they kill me once they notice I am hijacking their child's body?"

Ever felt the entire universe is against you? Why was I reborn just to die again? And why not some British show like Doctor who or even Luther, at least I watch them. But no, I had to be stuck in something I don't know half the things about. Whoever did this to me, they botched up the job.

I didn't know how long I have been thinking, I fell asleep before I realized.

The next time I opened my eyes, a brunette was holding me. Now that my mind is clear, I immediately recognized the pretty brunette as the heroine of the show, the werewolf mum.

When she saw me opening my eyes, she beamed at me, and I couldn't help but return it.

"You are beautiful," she said, and I kept my fingers in my mouth, feeling shy under her gaze.

Of course, you would, when a beautiful actor says that to you.

"She is perfect," another voice said, and I turned to look at Elijah.

Why is everyone so fit in here? It's like an everyday thing in this universe.

"Why don't you both go and change," I heard the familiar British voice say.

That would be my new old man.

Oh God! What would my dad and mum be doing right now? Are they crying over my body dead body or waiting for me to open my eyes from a coma?

Wasn't that the same thing happened to the heroine in the Korean Drama, Moon lovers.

"What are you thinking sweetheart?" a voice asked me

"My future," I said, but it came out gibberish

Maybe I should start teaching. How to speak Gibberish 101.

"Look, your mother is here?" He said, handing me to my new mum. It feels bizarre calling them that.

"Look, what your uncle brought you," she said, and I saw Elijah walking over to us with an ash-colored bunny in his hands

"Do I look like I play with stuffed toys?" I asked in my Gibberish language which they paid no mind to.

She placed me in my crib and kept the bunny beside me.