Author's Note/Plot Holes

Hello everyone!

Here is where I'll be answering questions and fixing plot holes until I can go through and edit this story!

1.) The creepy note in the bathroom stall and the scrapbook were both pranks pulled by friends of Caden. Simon, being the nerd, had fallen victim to many pranks such as these, and didn't make a big fuss over them anymore.

2.) Simon's mom goes on to marry a wealthy bachelor named Trentin who turns out to be bisexual. Trentin helps Simon's mother accept him.

3.) Caden's mother died of cancer after a long fight. She made it to see her son graduate high school, though.

4.) Simon  never finds out who Evan chose because his phone was destroyed in the crash and they never saw each other again. His memories of Evan were never regained.

5.) Sarah transfers to a new school because everyone hated her for hating Caden, one of the most popular people in the school, for loving who he chooses.

6.) Caden and Simon shared their story in an entire school assembly. After their speech and kiss, the students cheered and many closeted kids came out to their peers- most everyone was very accepting.

(Juniors by the names of Ceilia and Roxy started dating after that assembly because they both discovered they had had crushes on each other since Freshman year.)

7.) Sergio became a renowned dog trainer and periodically sends Caden and Simon postcards of him, his girlfriend Rana, and their three dogs- F.P. (Or Fudge Pup, the teacup boxer), Lin (the chowchow), and Osba (the husky)- on vacation around the states.

8.) Over the years, the little turtle drawing has served as a friend to many young men who find themselves alone and eating their lunch in the men's room.

10.) (Updated 2.0) Sequel is unable to be completed at this time, my apologies everyone.

~Acknowledgements~

I'd like to thank my momma (@Sunshine_Over_Clouds) for the great support, spell-checking, and eagerness to read my writing. Thank you momma! ♡♡

I'd like to thank my best friend in the entire world (@FaceMyKendwrath) for the death threats to force me to update. ;) Thanks for those, dear.

Thank you to my best WattPad supporter (@EmoChick4078) for the little tidbit with Evan and working together on sharing our stories with each other's fans! Thank you lovely!

And finally, thank you to all my readers. Without you I wouldn't have a reason to write. I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I did writing it. I love reading all your comments so much! You all truly are the best readers a girl could ask for.

With All the Love in the World,

FlightlessFreedom

P.s if you like fantasy please check out my new story Ayri!!