DRAINED

Chapter 17: Drained

-

Ten minutes later, and Dustin was on the phone to his science teacher, asking how to build a sensory deprivation tank. The question wasn't out of the blue for Mr Clark, but it was ruining his movie night, so it wasn't the Best.

Tee was sat at the table in between Nancy and Mike while Dustin was calling Mr Clarke. The three had been sat in silence when Nancy decided to talk, still not really believing that Molly was in front of her.

"So... Molly," Nancy starts, making the girl look from Dustin to her, "Do you remember me?"

"Not r-really," Tee admits to the girl, "s-sorry."

"She doesn't remember much," Mike said to Nancy, "like at all."

"Does she know about the thing?" Nancy asks, meaning about her being the cause of her own mother's death. Tee gives her a confused look as Mike shakes his head vigorously.

"No," he answers quickly, making Tee look at him in confusion too.

"What thing?" She asks the two.

"Nothing," They Both say together. Tee sends them both a glare before looking back at Dustin.

Dustin came over to the table with the phone still in his hand, asking for a notebook to write down the ingredients. Joyce passed it to them as Tee made the phone to be on loud speaker with her powers. Dustin thanked her with a nod as he placed the phone down so he could hold the notepad still as he wrote.

Nancy stared at Tee, still shocked at her power as everyone listened to Mr Clarke say ingredients.

When Dustin was done, he wished the science teacher a good night before hanging up.

"Do you still have that kiddie pool we bobbed for apples in?" Dustin asked Joyce, pointing his pencil at her.

"I think so," the woman answered, looking at Johnathan to back her up. He nods too, casting his mind to where it was, "Yeah."

"Good," Dustin said, looking back down at his list, "Then we just need salt. Lots of it."

"1,500 pounds worth," Lucas muttered looking at them all.

"Well, where are we gonna get that much salt?" Nancy asks them, leaning back in her seat.

"I think I know a place," Hopper grunted, getting up and ready to go.