9

Yoongi's POV

I never left my room since yesterday. I was to busy thinking about that boy. "What the hell is wrong me?". I rubbed my head in frustration. "You ok Yoongi?". I saw Felicity and Caesar standing in my room. "Can't you read me?". I asked Felicity. "No... and I'm pissed". She pouted. "Well do I have some shit to spill about yesterday".

They just stared at me, not moving or blinking. "So Felicity do you know him?". I asked. "I-I don't". She replied. "Huh?". Caesar said bewildered. "I have no idea who he is". She looks at me. "Something tells me his dangerous Yoongi". She said. "I'm not staying away from him". I stated strongly. Caesar chuckled and I growled at him. "What's so damn funny?". I said. "You like him".

I blinked a couple of times before I started laughing. "That was so damn funny". I wiped my tears from my eyes. "I don't, I want to learn about his powers because I want that shit". I said. "You have no shame". Felicity shook her head. "I'm not a shameful person". I shrugged. "Whatever, you need to clear your head". Felicity throws my jacket at me. "Let's have some fun!".

 "Let's have some fun!"

I clicked my tongue and glared at Felicity. "You keep forgetting that I'm allergic to people". I said. "Be quiet, I'm going to get some food, you two can do what you want". Felicity walked away after that. "I saw two of those bangtan gang members and she thinks that its safe for me to be outside!". I turned red. "Chill Yoongi, I'll stay with you". Caesar smiles.

"There is nothing to do!". I shouted. "Seriously, we did everything and ate everything!". Caesar yelled. "Wanna leave?". Caesar and I said at the same time. We started laughing and went to the exit until I saw someone.

 We started laughing and went to the exit until I saw someone

I grabbed Caesar arm and he looked at me. "That's the boy!". I pointed to the mystery boy. "Shit...". I didn't hear Caesar say because I started to chase after him. "Damn it Yoongi!".

I continued to chase him and reached a dead end. "Fuck!". I yelled. "Something wrong Yoongi?". I turned around and saw the boy standing there. I just stared at him like a freak. "Its dangerous to be following me". The boy said. "So don't do it again". He hissed. "I do what I want". I hissed back. The boy looked at me then laughed. "Just like him". He said.

"Just li...". "Yoongi!". Caesar comes in the alley and looks at the boy. "Woah". Caesar says and I growled at him. "Caesar, its nice to meet you". The boy said. "How do you...". "I gotta go". The boy said. "Wait!". I shouted and the boy looks at me. "You know my name, now I want yours". I ordered. "It doesn't work like that". The boy winks at me and disappeared.

"Who?". Caesar turns to me but I was in a daze. "Yoongi?". Caesar called out. I still didn't pay him no mind.

"I want him now".